Coffee anyone ?

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I guess I am the "odd man out". I do not allow dogs on the bed, not very happy with the cats up there either... but the one sleeps near my feet when he is on the bed and the other maybe halfway up my legs... and they don't hardly get on the bed in the warmer weather... they are often out hunting or something at night...In fact, the male will curl up with his head on my feet when I am at the desk... literally on my feet under the desk; like a devoted dog would do. It is almost funny, the way he will reach out his paws and kinda "hold" my foot or leg.....

I DO NOT want slobbery dogs in my face, I do not want them to be doing that to wake me. My german shepherds, and GS crosses, have always been the kind to nose my hand or my arm, to get my attention. I also do not allow a dog to jump up on me either. Never were allowed to do it when we were kids, and I never allowed it once on adult. In fact, we were not allowed to have dogs in the bedroom when we were kids... and the only way a dog was allowed in the bedroom when I got to adult age, was for them to sleep on the floor or a dog bed.

I liked my dogs, and when I lost my last GS, I just never replaced her... figured if there was to be another one in my life, it would "find me" such as the last couple have... someone wanting to get rid of a dog, or a stray that wanders in and sorta just works it's way into my life.... Just me.....

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
I guess I am the "odd man out". I do not allow dogs on the bed, not very happy with the cats up there either... but the one sleeps near my feet when he is on the bed and the other maybe halfway up my legs... and they don't hardly get on the bed in the warmer weather... they are often out hunting or something at night...In fact, the male will curl up with his head on my feet when I am at the desk... literally on my feet under the desk; like a devoted dog would do. It is almost funny, the way he will reach out his paws and kinda "hold" my foot or leg.....

I DO NOT want slobbery dogs in my face, I do not want them to be doing that to wake me. My german shepherds, and GS crosses, have always been the kind to nose my hand or my arm, to get my attention. I also do not allow a dog to jump up on me either. Never were allowed to do it when we were kids, and I never allowed it once on adult. In fact, we were not allowed to have dogs in the bedroom when we were kids... and the only way a dog was allowed in the bedroom when I got to adult age, was for them to sleep on the floor or a dog bed.

I liked my dogs, and when I lost my last GS, I just never replaced her... figured if there was to be another one in my life, it would "find me" such as the last couple have... someone wanting to get rid of a dog, or a stray that wanders in and sorta just works it's way into my life.... Just me.....
Don’t need more animals in this bed, I’m enough as is. :gig

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yup. We all knew it was gonna happen. Just wanted to see how long it took. Looks like nancy had her way. Kinda was hoping he'd hang on longer just for entertainment and watching last minute scrambles.
We expected him to keep going and step down to put a VP in if reelected so they could make history of a first whatever for President. Just like he did with the rest of the cabinet members.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I know almost nothing about Kamela but at least she can speak coherently...
Except that anything she says makes absolutely no sense at all.... and she has that most awful giggle/laugh that makes me want to puke... on top of how she talks like she is explaining something to a 6 year old.... when she doesn't even understand what she is trying to explain. This is going to be a verified SCHIT SHOW.... but I said on CT the other day, when they announced he had Covid... that it was what they were looking for to cite his health as being the reason he needed to not run...
NOT SURPRISED. Hopefully this will throw the party into a tailspin.