Coffee anyone ?

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welllll you know how much we like to enable! ;)
First thing first, I need a way to move it and few other things around. The M923A2 is going in the pole barn at the end of the month, first thing is fabricating a hitch to pull bumper pull trailers. While at it switching tires out to larger ones and getting a heater put in.

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
So exhausted, morning was derailed by Draco cat needed urgent vet attention. He tangled with something last week and I flushed all identified wounds and gave antibiotics jab. Overnight his face swelled and started dripping blood from abscess on cheek. 🤢 He's been treated and should be okay now.
Then hubby's truck was leaking from front axle case, sigh. We left it parked and hurried kids to school. It's at the shop now so hopefully not too expensive to repair.

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
So exhausted, morning was derailed by Draco cat needed urgent vet attention. He tangled with something last week and I flushed all identified wounds and gave antibiotics jab. Overnight his face swelled and started dripping blood from abscess on cheek. 🤢 He's been treated and should be okay now.
Then hubby's truck was leaking from front axle case, sigh. We left it parked and hurried kids to school. It's at the shop now so hopefully not too expensive to repair.
Sounds like pinion seal, easy peasy 5 minute job. Pop the jack shaft off, "replace U joints while down there anyways" remove the pinion nut, knock yoke off with 4 lb hammer and some cuss words calling it your dirty little #@&^ then pry pinion seal off and out. Reverse the new one with a socket that fits the outer most portion possible to tap it in and put things back.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
This morning is a pleasant, surprising, crisp 64. Coolest here in months! 🤣🤣 Almost a shock. So had to get a shirt over the tank top. Only going low to mid 80s all week, very nice. Not warming too fast today either with some overcast. PERFECT for some outside (ok, very wet from dew!) work at home but, I'm working all week. :idunno so, like many of you "youngins", I have to leave the farm for this beautiful day. 😔

But feeding is done, water topped off, noses counted -- all is well 🥰 I can have some coffee and go earn that hay $$ :lol:

Wishing everyone good weather & good health :frow

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
It always bounce in the 50's and 60's through the summer in the mornings out here. At night you can turn AC off put a blower or fan on sucking in outside air to stay cool. Don't miss running the AC 24/7 in Texas.
Again... @Weldman needs to clone himself and have a couple of magic carpets for each clone, to zip through the air, to all of us that need work done......
This brings a fond memory up one of many roadside fixes. Driving westbound 15 miles from Livingston, MT dead of winter and high winds as usual over in that part. Lost the CV axle going down the interstate at 85 mph, had tow truck come out flatbed tow it to town, dropped it off at O'Reilly's late in the evening. Blowing 30 to 40 mph wind temperatures down in single digits and night setting in, I dropped that CV axle in Oreilly's parking lot cause I seen they had one in stock and long after they closed for the night I fought that thing, Damn roll pin gave me the most grief.
We almost finished it before calling it a night, secured our firearms then went and got a hotel. Next morning had to walk back across town with those firearms. I guess Montana isn't as gun loving as they claim to be cause police came sniffing after we got back to the car asking if we seen someone walking through town carrying firearms. I said yep that was us. Wanted my information I refused since I committed no crime and didn't have to identify myself, he left after few questions. Within thirty minutes car was back on the road.

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
The day began with cold soup (intentionally). Crockett is eating sparingly and finding every position imaginable to prevent me from seeing his urine. Thorny conversations today. Hubbs is eyeballing retirement. Then travel. I would rather gain 30lbs than climb into a Winnebago type contraption and tour the country. That’s what DISH network is for. No plan for animals or home while we do this. Ugh there should be only one mid life crisis to a customer. (Maybe cold soup was a bad idea- grouchy stomach, grouchy post). Not much joy on the dog search. I found nice looking Anatolian pups out of working parents with $1200 price tag. Yikes. Dog better be able to do laundry and my math homework retroactively. Pups were gone by the time etc. Time to check on Caddo- Mr. Get Out and Swim in Neighbor’s Pond dog.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
The day began with cold soup (intentionally). Crockett is eating sparingly and finding every position imaginable to prevent me from seeing his urine. Thorny conversations today. Hubbs is eyeballing retirement. Then travel. I would rather gain 30lbs than climb into a Winnebago type contraption and tour the country. That’s what DISH network is for. No plan for animals or home while we do this. Ugh there should be only one mid life crisis to a customer. (Maybe cold soup was a bad idea- grouchy stomach, grouchy post). Not much joy on the dog search. I found nice looking Anatolian pups out of working parents with $1200 price tag. Yikes. Dog better be able to do laundry and my math homework retroactively. Pups were gone by the time etc. Time to check on Caddo- Mr. Get Out and Swim in Neighbor’s Pond dog.
Well dang. DH here wants to travel, I'm the home body leaving dogs is the worst for me. Once I'm travelling I'm a bit better. Almost got to try out the ranch sitter, and I was comfortable with her, but didn't get the chance when Obi and the septic elbow happened. Maybe you can find a ranch sitter??? And take small trips - like a week or two?
As for the $1200 for a pup from good lines -- sounds like a bargain to me, @Ridgetop would be able to give you a better idea of the going rate for an Anatolian pup from proven lines.