Coffee anyone ?

murphysranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
WHY does the age of the travel rig matter??? Clearly I have no clue as to the rules and regs of that stuff...
If it is road worthy to pull, passes inspection or whatever, why would it matter?
Cus it keeps out the riff raff. And lessens the chance of having to evict a squatter who only wanted into the campground in order to squat. Been like that for over 10 years.

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
You Tube offers footage of homeless camps from a variety of people. I’m appalled at the deterioration of our cities. Hence no desire to travel to any. Hubbs and his family did a lot of car camping 50 years ago. Fun times but then is not now.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yep. Why I don't live in cities anymore. Deplorable & sad.

Itsa hot 83 out but, I finished jobs & home by 3 😉 So mowed my yard....did chores, walked a couple fields to check grass, mow need, graze need and all that. I'm inside for water & a cooling break! First one today, unless we count drive time to/from work. Naahhhh. Not that. Maybe I'll eat since I'm in. Almost that time, plus no lunch 🙄. Yeah, I'll eat while I'm in.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Up at 6, breakfast done, still on coffee time. 😁

Have a 10 hr work day in front of me, another tomorrow. :hu. Will be so glad to see the weekend arrive!

But, after eating yesterday, I went to the totally overgrown garden....checked potatoes & one thing led to another. I dug 43#...have another 1.5 row to go. Only 50-65' of total space. As always, some, tiny, some nice. First I've grown in years. No care, beyond plant & mulch. Curing them now. I'll cook some next week, store others for winter. Already have a lot of canned potatoes. These will be fresh cook when used. Will dig rest Saturday. Pole limas blooming heavy, green tomatoes on vines & peppers blooming. Not sure how....this is looking like a field ready to hay! 🙄😁😳

Oh well -- gotta leave for work. :frow

murphysranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have a very sad question. My son's cat disappeared last nite. A tiny Scottish fold. I post her pic alot on face bk. She was here at 7 last night when we sat down to eat and then nothing. The coyotes were under my window at 10:20 p.m. cus evidently they can jump over a 5' tall fence.(wire and posts). I got up at 5:30 this morning and as soon as it was light, I started searching again.

Am I fooling myself that I may find blood or debris from her body if I search the forest to the side of us? I'm sick about this. I loved that little kitty. It is so unlike her.

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Better forgo the coffee this morning as this is enough to supplement it with about 3 inches or less clearance on the sides. Just do yourself a favor and eat a few Scooby snacks or muscle relaxers cause it’s going to take nerves of steel to dig this out and not take the slab out. One jolt from coffee jitters can destroy it all :weee
IMG_0762.jpeg
IMG_0764.jpeg

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Better forgo the coffee this morning as this is enough to supplement it with about 3 inches or less clearance on the sides. Just do yourself a favor and eat a few Scooby snacks or muscle relaxers cause it’s going to take nerves of steel to dig this out and not take the slab out. One jolt from coffee jitters can destroy it all :weee
View attachment 110810View attachment 110811
And what is that supposed to end up being? And why was it there to start?