Coffee anyone ?

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
My alarms sung to me this morning. No class today means early morning in the gym. Homework now, have a few errands later, and then I'll go run. Got some rain here yesterday, the northern part of the state really needed it, as Weldman shared, lots of fires up there. Chilly morning, but high of 79. Can't complain about the weather, feels like August here.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
IMG_20240824_175800704_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240827_102558843_HDR.jpg

My farm help isn't always the tractor 🤣🤣

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Nice cool morning. Decided to put the sheep out even with a fog bank rolling in. I was going to be bold and do it. Headed to the barn with Zo, he took a spin around the turnout pasture, got back to me ........ on 3 legs. Oh God - how many more tests do I have to take? I thought he'd work out of - fed ram and ram pal, Zo still on 3-ish. Decided not to push things and just put the ladies and lambs in the corral and turnout. Can't find anything wrong with his leg. He's been doing such a good job moving them to and from the day pasture too. Those silly hooligan lambs always trying to make a break and he's getting them figured out.
So - it's a little more coffee time today and a B-day celebration for DH -- I wanted to go BIG, but he kept putting the kibosh on it -- oh well, his Bday will be how he wants it. :) 🎂

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good Morning all, I am new here, However I Love Coffee! All day Everyday.
I am waiting to find out if I still have employment or need to find some new challenge. Waiting is not my specialty but i am learning. Like Right now I am waiting to finish the 12 hour time until I get to milk the goat :D Something about that makes my day turn bright and move forward.
I hope you all have a Very Blessed Day I look forward to chatting
Howdy and welcome.

How many goats do you have, and what kind?