Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I feel bad for the people who voted for Joe. They chose who they wanted to represent them and they are being cheated. Now it’s open for whoever without the voters choice. What a corrupt mess. No regard for the voters, they have no voice in this whirlpool of anything goes in a power struggle.

You can’t make this stuff up!

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I feel bad for the people who voted for Joe. They chose who they wanted to represent them and they are being cheated. Now it’s open for whoever without the voters choice. What a corrupt mess. No regard for the voters, they have no voice in this whirlpool of anything goes in a power struggle.

You can’t make this stuff up!
I wonder if that was the plan. :hide

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
I really would like to hear from someone who still believes in Joe. Just to see their mental state. Even my Grandpa with Alzheimers said something about how crazy Joe is.

Also, back from a week of vacation with the family. Didn't have cell service for about six days, and enjoyed almost every second of that. House sitting and heading back to the barn now. Also County Fair here, busy week coming.

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
I really would like to hear from someone who still believes in Joe. Just to see their mental state. Even my Grandpa with Alzheimers said something about how crazy Joe is.
I have to think anyone who supported him at any point was victim of the MSM propaganda (thanks Obama for repealing Smith-Mundt and making the use of propaganda against our own citizens legal again 😡) as the alternative is too disturbing to consider

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Up and having :caf time. Plans are, well -- unplanned. So many options :lol:

All week it's probably off & on scattered, of various intensity. Means you may get started and not finish :idunno That can be annoying. Maybe I can finish some of my starteds.:D =D. Couple days of jobs to juggle into it all. Looks like we had rain before dawn, not sure how much but, looks minimal right now. Supposed to be a heavy hit tomorrow, an inch or more.

Yesterday was started like this, so got some things going inside. Weather cleared up. Went out and wormed all 40 goats! Did that 6 wks ago but with this weather, hit them again for safety. Refilled minerals as that had been out with rains. They ate it like candy ... Then hit the cold water heavy. Scrub and refill tubs. Sun came out strong and made the place a sauna. Came back in, finishing whatI i'd begun that morning. And also decided to turn apples into apple butter. Babysat that pot all evening. :rolleyes: At 11pm I had 8 1/2 pints cooling, no wasted fruit, scraps to goats & chickens.

Today I'll be bouncing around like yesterday, most likely. Somewhere between today & tomorrow I need to go to friends house to get figs she's picked for me. This time of yr that's about an every other day drive, for about a month. Dehydrator fodder 😁 My garden needs me.....good luck with that. Canner is out & waiting. That time of the year!

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thundery and cool this morning. Scattered showers all day. I’m guessing Kamala is on the ticket because the party hasn’t figured out how to get to the money and delegates. Ink will be drying soon. Kamala and AOC would be a cringey ticket. “You took my lipstick!!”
“Did not!” Thankfully they detest each other. Ugh, toss in Hillary some how as den mother with Bill strolling the halls in a smoking jacket and we’d have material for a not ready for prime time series. :hide

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Fed sheep, fed dogs, just finished breakfast and enjoying coffee. Looks like Ol' Joe just may resign today. Big doings in the WH according to snippets this morning.
Going to do some more fence reinforcements in the south dog yard - DS’s Schmauzer will be here for the week we are gone and the ranch sitter will be here. There are a few low areas rabbits have excavated. All of us DS and DDIL will be headed to CO for a wedding.
I’ve been watching out fig trees - my guess is with my luck they’ll all
Come in while we’re gone and I’ll miss another year of figs 😕 crossing fingers I’m wrong on that. Lots of other ranch work to get done before next week. Though that’s not really anything new 🤣

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
IMO this is worst selection for voting in as long as I've been voting!! And I mean both parties! :mad: which frying pan is hotter? We the people....select from bad or bad...

Biden resign? Hadn't seen that, just rumblings of wanting that from some. Hmmm.

I'll just wait until nov to see what's happened :th

Last edited:

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
There is a clause that someone on CT forum quoted... that says if a sitting president cannot complete a term at less than 2 years to go, that somehow the person taking over ( current VP) can get extra time somehow credited... and if elected to the term , and then reelected, can actually serve for 2 1/2 terms... I have got to do some digging on that... but this person is very well versed and schooled in policy stuff... GOD FORBID this is part of what is behind this whole mess... CANNOT let her get in, especially if he resigns or something before his term is up.
AND, if he sticks it out and Trump is elected... look for all the last minute pardons so that Trump cannot go on and push to prosecute them for all the corrupt crap that has gone on..... PARDONS cannot be changed by executive orders.....

Latest posts