Coffee anyone ?

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Wait, we were just kidding on the weather, we meant you were going to get a week of rain after the heat wave. The road is going to wash out with all the dust, especially if it does a gully washer. Pigs and ducks will be happy, I'm worried for the guinea fowl that are nesting outdoors.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks guys, you rock. I know the Obi choice was the right one, though the wedding is today and I’m really sad. A chance to be family together -didn’t have good family time growing up. So that hurts. Obi is doing better, he thinks he’s fine, but that leg is still swollen below the elbow. Hoping the culture comes back soon (yeah I know it takes time to grow stuff, been there done that) to be sure the antibiotics are dialed in. The joint capsules and tendon sheaths
can be a tough one (learned that on my horse eons ago).
Icing that leg down

IMG_7368.jpeg

Zo is trying to help his buddy.
IMG_7376.jpeg

Last edited:

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
Happy lunch hour. Foot issues are back to my great frustration. Hubbs noticed my big toe (a bunion) asked if that could be relevant. Years ago I had a lift and carry, go and stow job in a warehouse. The bunion was a souvenir. I didn’t take it seriously, nor did my physian’s assistant. Bunion has now become Bunionosaurus, generating a spur ( THAT should have been my prompt to find a podiatrist). May be aggravating knee trouble too. *sighs* Nothing is simpler than walking, til you can’t. On the bright side, there is a good podiatrist a couple of towns over. Met him after Hubbs’s Chicken Kicking Incident. Hopefully appointment soon. I’m tired of the 1am “Wakey, wakey foot be achy!”

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning all! 🌻 :celebrate

Coffee time will be extended to my travel mug -- last 10 hr job this week. Sure looking forward to being home tomorrow, even with scattereds to be here. It's an 86 feel like right now @7:30 am !! Looking at triples later. I'll be inside but, concerned with heat for animals. Just uncomfortable. A breeze & shade will keep them ok :D =D plenty of cool water in tubs for now. Dump & refill when I get home, it'll be warmed up by then.

Try to enjoy your day :frow

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the coffee! It’s hot and muggy here too. It’s 77F with high of 97F and humidity is 93%.

My trailer is a mess. I think I’ll spray it down with the hose and nozzle. If that doesn’t get it clean, I’ll take it to Lufkin to a car wash. I mowed last night where I’m gonna park it, but left it hooked up.

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
Iced Cuban coffee. :celebrate Foot slightly improved but I still can’t feed or chore. We have enough take out food til Monday. Hubbs has tried to improve my tried and true chore routine with predictable problems, animals in the wrong place or missing, spilled feed, open gates. But no major catastrophes. With all this chair time my butt is getting (and it’s apparently a Medicare enrollment period) Vladina has covered the phone. We were expecting deliveries so I had to answer unknown callers. The scammers were out in force and the All Stars checked in. Potty Mouth Sam, Mumbling Mark, Alex the Irritable and a bunch of cheerful chatbots to pave the way for the people so obviously from a west Bengali call center you could smell the curry. I don’t dislike the ethnicities involved, only the scamming. I’ve read that nearly 80% of the men aged 20-65 in Pakistan work at call centers. I believe it as they all seem to have my number. Saharan dust may tease some rain tomorrow. Otherwise it’s accumulating on my furniture. Dr appointment Monday. - Sorry I’m so chatty. A little bored and “no cools for tventy minutes, vill haff to find another diversion.”🦇