Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh, yes....no AC. My old car. Compressor fine but a slow leak I need to get tracked down & fixed. I've added freon and it's good about 2-3 days, slowly loosing it's cool. Trucks, fine 👍 car better mpg but sits in this weather most days....short trips, early or late day, it works. Go early -- Carson deserves his day out! Hey, winter comes and heaters work so... :lol:

Totally relaxed & slept well, knowing I had nowhere to be or go today. Turned off alarms, to sleep late. But didn't get to the roos 🥴 although I slept thru until 6:30ish. Still ok, felt rested. Just getting to my coffee and weather. Maybe sprinkles late day, sunny & hot until. Normal stuff. Can't think of any reason to leave the farm unless I need diesel for tractor. I'll check & do first if so, while it's still cool & I'm not a pool of sweat from mowing. 😁

Hoping the day goes well for everyone...😎

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Carson enjoyed his ride. He ran behind the counter at the feed store to be petted, and he got dog biscuits. He sat in the truck while I filled it up, he’s always so good!

IMG_7007.jpeg

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Alaskan those yellow ones are just soooo cute! 🥰

We had some showers late yesterday, cooled things off for overnight. Same coming for today. Overall cooler by 10+ degrees today. I'll take it! Maybe it will allow me to do something outside. When heat & humidity come together, it's not fun breathing that muggy air....and wiping off sweat + fogging my glasses, too.

Need to make a quick run to town, out of cat food. They're waiting for breakfast 🤣 It's only 7 miles, no biggie. I'll get my frig list & check for anything else I need. Can of gas for mower & diesel for tractor. Make trip worthwhile.