Coffee anyone ?

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Personally I would find that concerning. Might look at Mastitis or something.

Argued with my alarms this morning. Weird because it is still one of my later mornings.
Still did my "6-mile-monday" thing I started last summer. Then one class this morning, homework for a bit, going to the barn soon, and hopefully find something fun to do for the rest of the day.
Horse next to mine passed away yesterday. My poor horse probably watched her die. Sounds like he was standing near her body when they found her, and he watched them take her away. Sad situation overall.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
You all enjoy those cool temps. Greenhouse plants are cooked, veggie boxes pretty cooked, we're on day 5(?) of highs in the 100s - hopefully to break tomorrow. The last week has told me there's no way I think I could handle TX heat and how the heck to folks in Phoenix and Vegas do it??

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
You all enjoy those cool temps. Greenhouse plants are cooked, veggie boxes pretty cooked, we're on day 5(?) of highs in the 100s - hopefully to break tomorrow. The last week has told me there's no way I think I could handle TX heat and how the heck to folks in Phoenix and Vegas do it??
Easy. We are idiots.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
My DD calls them "self feeders" 😂. I call them stewed.

Now these are ones who TRY to break & eat them, not ones just cleaning up an accidental break. That they will all do.

Mine have started molting well. So few eggs to be found. 1-5 a day vs 15-18. 🤷. It's their annual thing. I've got 4 dz looking at me to use. I'm good. Use very few anyway...unless baking.

Last edited:

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Screenshot 2024-09-09 at 20-22-45 Miles City Air Quality Index (AQI) and Montana Air Pollution...png

Was doing fine till around 1400 hrs they decided to open shop doors and shove every fking rig they could in with a few hanging out to where the doors couldn't close while saying everyone rig needs to be out before leaving. Yeah I got out of there around 1900 hrs with hour drive home easy 12 hour day. See there is people, then there is us vets on the burn pit registry that have to take measures to be able to breathe more so than others.