Coffee anyone ?

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hey, whatcha been doing besides court????
Lets see I had the two lift axles installed on two brand new semis this weekend. Drove one, they drive like a car minus the 18 speeds "Yeah they let me drive the $250k semi with less than 500 miles on it. So that took my weekend for finishing up the livestock shelter.
Started prepping for spray insulating this weekend for the end walls that need more insulation namely on the edges, ceiling above the the exits such as right outside the doors. Winter time it collected moisture that turned to a sheet of ice that would melt and drip down the floor/stairs noisy and slippery as it froze back up. Steel studs transferred bit too much freezing temps and seal up along the edges.
Built another shelf for the wife in the kitchen.
Hauled home about 30 of those blocks so far, got injection pump back with brand new injectors for the excavator that needs to go in the following weekend or earlier.
Basically feed all animals, drive to work over hour away, go pull a 8 to 10 hour work shift, weld on the structure for couple of hours, drive home, bring blocks home unloading them with incapable backhoe of lifting them and then tend to animals again.