Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Daylight coming and I see I'm fogged in! 😱 Like 60-75' visibility. It'll clear, of course, but makes driving out of the question for now. Doesn't matter. I'm waiting for biscuits to finish baking -- I'll smather with butter & apples butter, relax & enjoy. Hot coffee, too. Not "best" nutritionally but, tasty.

Go to work, once things clear up. 😁 With full tummy.

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Spend enough time on FB and it's like reading the comic strips, especially knowing the things I know.
Seriously this POS for $750 for starting then add in they want $250 for them to put it on your truck/trailer :gig
First heavy snow load it's collapsing, first strong wind it will be a tumble weed. Even the horse is questioning the situation.
Screenshot 2024-10-24 at 06-35-02 Facebook.png

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready. Woke up at 2-something. Coyotes have been howling all night, my dogs howl back at them and bark madly. Buford has a high pitched shrill howl, so funny coming from such a big dog-until I’m awake all night. Drinking coffee, I’ll be a zombie today. But at least painting at Peggy and Bennett’s house is done.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Baymule good, painting is done! Fun at times but, we're happy to end. No hogs of late...Bennett shut down trap for now?

Up and out to get oil & filter for tractor. Just got back and :fl this is everything needed for it. Will hold my breath as we turn the key. I mean, an engine at stake from repairs. :old🫣 Stay strong.😵‍💫

Was planning to work today. Now? 🤔 Might be home instead, in case. Sunny & cold out. Light layer of ice on windshield as I started up. Warms to low 70s....jacket weather.

@Weldman -- 😱 they'd have to give me that $250 to let them load such a mess! $750 ??? Only if horse included! :lol:

Blue Sky

Herd Master
Reaction score
There goes the new car smell. Moses needed to go to the vet for shots. It was a struggle getting him into the car, into the office, back to the car. We got home and he balked again. Leo to the rescue. He bounded in and out of the car with a no big deal attitude. Car drills tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_7335.jpeg
    IMG_7335.jpeg
    322.2 KB · Views: 1

Latest posts