Pinkety-pink-pink-pink

PINK

*super duper hocus pocus hand motions*

PINK I SAY!

I have spoken.

*nods head*

redtailgal

Reaction score
Rolls.......You are a nut. Thats probably why I like you.

Em, please check your messages......I gotta go soon.

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
December is going to be a GREAT month for everyone!! I mean, honestly, it HAS TO BE!

Here's hoping it was the turken... I don't like them either. My appologies to your DH :p

Come on DAISY!!!!! Bring on 2-3 DOELINGS!!!!! My guess is that she will kid on the 3rd!!!

that's*satyrical

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I'm just gonna think blue because we all know with doe code they try to do the exact opposite of what you want ;)

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
It was one of our Golden Buff girls. :/

Daisy is still pregnant...the 3rd sounds like a good guess LWF.

I'm feeling fine but worried about a friend tonight...my thoughts are with them right now.

I learned today that Jerry does indeed know how to spit. T-Bone made him mad and Jerry let him have it right in the face...looked like chewing tobacco and stunk! T-Bone looked at me as if to ask "What did I do?" I just said "Don't expect a cheek scratch from me now!"

Sunny & the 5 egg layers

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
:( I am sorry it ended up being a golden buff hen. :hugs At least your husband didnt lose another favorite.

I am still so excited for daisy. I check your journal at least 3 times a day looking for an update. I think she will have them tomorrow sometime. :) But remember, that is just a guess from somebody who has no experience. :p

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Her ligs were non existent tonight and she was talking to her belly. It's starting to get really exciting :D

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Livinwright Farm said:
Uh-oh... :ep should I change my guess date?!?!? Has she started pawwing? or walking in circles?
Nah, she's not nesting and she's not trying to work the kids into position yet. She usually spends a good deal of time putting her front legs onto something and working them into position prior to kidding....of course she could surprise us.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what kind of color we get from Ranger's (ND) first kids.