ELeVan ~ Honaker Farm Journal

marlowmanor

Reaction score
I put in my guess. If I'm right it will be the time frame Logan was born, 5 years ago!

MenagerieMama

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
elevan said:
~*~*~*~Name the Kid Challenge!~*~*~*~

Pick the hour and date of Daisy's kidding and I'll let you name a kid if you're right! You do not need to pick the exact minute just the date and the hour.
Go to our farm's FB page and enter your choice as a comment there. Only submissions on the farm's FB page as a comment to the challenge on our wall will count!

SuburbanFarmChic said:
Good luck with her. Do you think if you let her see you kick back with a cup of coffee and a book she'll kick it into gear or is she wise to the ways of bluffing humans.
I've got to go out to Lowes and TSC in a bit...I'm hoping that she takes the hint and I come back to gorgeous babies :fl
That's funny...I just posted Name that Goat contest on my fb page. :) I've named so many animals...the well has run dry!

C'mon Daisy! We want to see your kids!

redtailgal

Reaction score
I put in my guess and if I win...............the name will be........SNOT!!!!

:lol:

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Babies are here!!!! :weee

Born at approximately 3pm. I had just got back from Lowes and TSC and went to the barn and what do I hear but some soft little meh mehs. So I ran through the mud and entered to find 2 beautiful kids. One boy and one girl. The boy will be for sale once weaned. The girl DH has already named precious :love

Pics in a bit!

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
The girl is black and the boy is white. They both have wattles! They're about 2 hours old here. The boy was born first and the girl was born right as I was walking in the barn. (Better pics for you tomorrow I promise!)

af4d2fa0.jpg

2d242dbb.jpg

c4eae148.jpg

ad05863e.jpg

f396a33a.jpg

7a824240.jpg

160ad6f9.jpg

8c8d0cab.jpg

Dreaming Of Goats

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
If you're searching for a boy name and no one won the contest, I suggest the names Fulton, and Bailey :)