ELeVan ~ Honaker Farm Journal

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Had rice for lunch and did fine so I ate a real dinner and all is still good. :fl

Recipe developed (well more of a technique) that is going into the cookbook. :D It was for fries and hubby said he could eat buckets of them that they were so good. Awesome.
Beyond that we had mushroom swiss hamburgers. Good dinner.

We're missing 2 chickens at coop time tonight. So we'll have to scour the field in the morning before we let anyone out to see if we can find 2 more bodies. This is getting really depressing.

SmallFarmGirl

Smiley Crazy
Reaction score
elevan said:
Had rice for lunch and did fine so I ate a real dinner and all is still good. :fl

Recipe developed (well more of a technique) that is going into the cookbook. :D It was for fries and hubby said he could eat buckets of them that they were so good. Awesome.
Beyond that we had mushroom swiss hamburgers. Good dinner.

We're missing 2 chickens at coop time tonight. So we'll have to scour the field in the morning before we let anyone out to see if we can find 2 more bodies. This is getting really depressing.
:hugs I hope everything turns out alright .. Send me buckets of fries please !!!! :woot

redtailgal

Reaction score
Mushroom swiss burgers sounds wonderful!!!!

I am having my blood drawn on Wednesday for a recheck on my cholestoral and to recheck the hormone levels. I cant have mushroom burgers right now cuz of my stinkin cholestoral. BUT, if my hormone levels have straightened out I can go back to deliberatly trying to lose weight. YAY?? erm. ok. yahoo.

Em, I am sorry you are having so much chicken drama here lately. :hugs

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
My cholesterol sucks too. But my ticker is in wonderful shape. Part of the problem of being menopausal is that low estrogen will contribute to cholesterol (and other) problems.

Thanks for the well wishes and chicken wishes everyone. :hugs

77Herford

The Farm Zookeeper
Reaction score
redtailgal said:
Mushroom swiss burgers sounds wonderful!!!!

I am having my blood drawn on Wednesday for a recheck on my cholestoral and to recheck the hormone levels. I cant have mushroom burgers right now cuz of my stinkin cholestoral. BUT, if my hormone levels have straightened out I can go back to deliberatly trying to lose weight. YAY?? erm. ok. yahoo.

Em, I am sorry you are having so much chicken drama here lately. :hugs
At first I thought it said Redneck check, :gig. :hide
Then I realized its surely positive by now. :cool:

autumnprairie

Owned by the Rotten Heifers
Reaction score
:hugs sorry about the chickens. I made irish hash one of my favorites (lamb, potatoes, mushrooms , garlic, salt and pepper and rosemary)
your fries sound good too. HAHA 77 don't you know by now not to mess with these women especially RTG. :gig :lol:

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Ok...should have stuck with the rice or toast :( I was fine until about 10 minutes ago...and the pain is back. Looks like another late night for me.

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
btw here are the Garlic Parm Fries:

4e775ab2.jpg

Latest posts