ELeVan ~ Honaker Farm Journal

autumnprairie

Owned by the Rotten Heifers
Reaction score
they do look tasty.

are you going back to the doctor to see if there are any other options?
Being in pain like that after you eat anything is horrible.
is it the spices or fat, greese or just the meat and veggies?

I hope you can find some relief tonight
:hugs

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
I posted to my food pics thread in Hobbies looking for feedback. I used the close up scene on my camera instead of the food scene. I'm happier with that setting on food pics so far.

autumnprairie

Reaction score
elevan said:
I posted to my food pics thread in Hobbies looking for feedback. I used the close up scene on my camera instead of the food scene. I'm happier with that setting on food pics so far.
the fries looked like I could pick one up an eat it so yes I like that setting too.

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
autumnprairie said:
they do look tasty.

Thanks. The only thing that they'll do is another scope and see how much more damage there is to my stomach lining. Sometimes the toast bothers me, so it's not a particular food that does it every time. I've gotten pain from drinking water before.

I was told that typically this type of damage is seen with people who have H. pylori bacteria and they found NONE of the bacteria with me. Of course this wouldn't be the first time that I've had a problem that didn't present in the typical fashion. :/ I also don't have an ulcer either...yet.

At least my I'm no longer having pains in my side to go with this. A few months ago I had a complete workup on my gallbladder because I was having pain in the higher right quadrant that would put me on the floor. That pain oddly stopped when I started taking the Carafate, but I'm still having this issue with my stomach.

I had about a month without any pain a while back and like an idiot I stopped taking all the meds without talking to my doctor. Pain came back with a vengeance along with nausea. Doctor reamed me one and upped dosages. So, it's really my own fault that I'm still going through this I suppose. I'll never make that mistake again.

autumnprairie

Reaction score
elevan said:
autumnprairie said:
they do look tasty.

Thanks. The only thing that they'll do is another scope and see how much more damage there is to my stomach lining. Sometimes the toast bothers me, so it's not a particular food that does it every time. I've gotten pain from drinking water before.

I was told that typically this type of damage is seen with people who have H. pylori bacteria and they found NONE of the bacteria with me. Of course this wouldn't be the first time that I've had a problem that didn't present in the typical fashion. :/ I also don't have an ulcer either...yet.

At least my I'm no longer having pains in my side to go with this. A few months ago I had a complete workup on my gallbladder because I was having pain in the higher right quadrant that would put me on the floor. That pain oddly stopped when I started taking the Carafate, but I'm still having this issue with my stomach.

I had about a month without any pain a while back and like an idiot I stopped taking all the meds without talking to my doctor. Pain came back with a vengeance along with nausea. Doctor reamed me one and upped dosages. So, it's really my own fault that I'm still going through this I suppose. I'll never make that mistake again.
are you getting a lot of the pain right under your breast bone? like you could put your fist there and it would be a one fist or 2 fist lenght pain in the middle of your stomach?

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
autumnprairie said:
elevan said:

are you getting a lot of the pain right under your breast bone? like you could put your fist there and it would be a one fist or 2 fist lenght pain in the middle of your stomach?
Most of it recently has been about 6 inches or so below my neck area. Minimal pain below the breast bone. When I say stomach I'm referring to the actual organ, not my abdomen.

autumnprairie

Reaction score
I am just wondering if your diaphram is getting stuck and pushing up, when I have a really bad bout with my hernia, my diaphram will get stuck and push my lungs up into my shoulders and neck there is NO RELIEF until it eases. no sitting up or laying downon my back or stomach or side it is the worst pain you can imagine. and foods will cause this for me and so will water, milk, carbs,veggies not normally meats unless it is fried

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
autumnprairie said:
I am just wondering if your diaphram is getting stuck and pushing up, when I have a really bad bout with my hernia, my diaphram will get stuck and push my lungs up into my shoulders and neck there is NO RELIEF until it eases. no sitting up or laying downon my back or stomach or side it is the worst pain you can imagine. and foods will cause this for me and so will water, milk, carbs,veggies not normally meats unless it is fried
Definitely something that I can discuss with my doctor. He's a good guy and will listen to suggestions.

DH has told me so many times that I need to go back to the mother ship for repairs :rolleyes: I never have a normal illness.

redtailgal

Reaction score
lol, Hubby tells me that I am so weird that I cant even be sick right. :rolleyes:

Latest posts