ELeVan ~ Honaker Farm Journal

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Man, I'm so tired today.

Gonna try to stay up to watch Soul Surfer though since I've really wanted to see it for a while.

It's only 8:30? Gah! Don't know if I'm gonna make it til midnight.

SmallFarmGirl

Smiley Crazy
Reaction score
:hugs Why stay up till midnight ?? You are such and AWESOME Staff Member ... you need a rest ... :caf

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
SmallFarmGirl said:
:hugs Why stay up till midnight ?? You are such and AWESOME Staff Member ... you need a rest ... :caf
Soul Surfer comes on at 9:40 and goes off at 11:38 (essentially midnight). I really want to see it and keep missing it for one reason or another.

SmallFarmGirl

Smiley Crazy
Reaction score
elevan said:
SmallFarmGirl said:
Soul Surfer comes on at 9:40 and goes off at 11:38 (essentially midnight). I really want to see it and keep missing it for one reason or another.
I see ... Well if I did not want to miss it I would too !!!! Sounds good ... Don't forget good old buttered :pop !!!! Enjoy the show ....

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
I don't know if it's a "sign" or what...but I have the word Help in a cream colored box stuck to the bottom middle of my computer screen. It's been there for hours and it's on top of all things that I open. Is my computer trying to tell me something?

SmallFarmGirl

Smiley Crazy
Reaction score
elevan said:
I don't know if it's a "sign" or what...but I have the word Help in a cream colored box stuck to the bottom middle of my computer screen. It's been there for hours and it's on top of all things that I open. Is my computer trying to tell me something?
Hmmmm... I'm not a computer whiz but, I think your computer is saying," Fix the problem before you do anything else.." What kid of computer do you have ???

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
SmallFarmGirl said:
elevan said:
Hmmmm... I'm not a computer whiz but, I think your computer is saying," Fix the problem before you do anything else.." What kid of computer do you have ???
:lol:

Right now I'm using an Acer netbook. It's kind of odd. Never saw anything like it :/

I guess I'll have to restart the computer and see if it's still there. But I've never heard of a computer putting out a "check engine" light.

SmallFarmGirl

Smiley Crazy
Reaction score
elevan said:
SmallFarmGirl said:
elevan said:
:lol:

Right now I'm using an Acer netbook. It's kind of odd. Never saw anything like it :/

I guess I'll have to restart the computer and see if it's still there. But I've never heard of a computer putting out a "check engine" light.
Sounds good... do that first then, if you STILL see it ... ask me ???