ELeVan ~ Honaker Farm Journal

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Dreaming Of Goats said:
Ohhh I LOVE Crab rangoons! Many people have never had them, however they're my favorite asian dish.
They're my favorite Asian dish too. When I say I'm hungry for Chinese, I'm really saying that I'm craving Crab Rangoons! :lol:

I make my own. The recipe is in my cookbook. Rave reviews on them all around every time I make them. The Chinese joints make a killing on them and you get very little. Mine are stuffed with crab and cream cheese goodness and fried to perfection. I thought I was addicted to them when I used to buy them...now I could make them every day and be very happy.

wannacow

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
We love them too! I also make them from scratch and loaded w/ crab... They freeze well, then can be fried when you want them. :drool

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
It's snowing! White Christmas? :fl

My mom made a ton of fudge / cookies last night. I told her she better give it all away and remove the temptation. There is still a huge pan of white chocolate walnut fudge, white chocolate fudge, chocolate fudge and butterscotch oatmeal cookies still sitting on the counter. Give me strength to not grab a glass of milk and some goodies.

fortheloveofgoats

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
fortheloveofgoats said:
elevan said:
My cookbook is published now as an ebook to start.

The BST is here: http://www.backyardherds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=185158#p185158

Golly, I'm a nervous nelly.

I'm gonna expand it further for a print addition sometime next year.
Wow, that is so neat! Good job for having a dream and following through with it. :bow Hope all turns out like you are wanting it to.
My only goal is to share as I've been asked so many times to do so. Not looking to become rich and famous ;)

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
redtailgal said:
Thank alot Em.

I just gained 10 pounds by reading your post.
You?

I'm the one here staring at it thinking that it will disappear without me eating it...yeah right :rolleyes:

Might as well get some milk and have a taste.

fortheloveofgoats

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
elevan said:
fortheloveofgoats said:
elevan said:
My cookbook is published now as an ebook to start.

The BST is here: http://www.backyardherds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=185158#p185158

Golly, I'm a nervous nelly.

I'm gonna expand it further for a print addition sometime next year.
Wow, that is so neat! Good job for having a dream and following through with it. :bow Hope all turns out like you are wanting it to.
My only goal is to share as I've been asked so many times to do so. Not looking to become rich and famous ;)
Wow, that's even better! :bow Well thanks for being such a sharing person. :love

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
I'm worn down today. CFS. I'm trying to work through it though and am working on my "secret" project book wise. I'm gonna finish it before I clue you in though (I think). Just know that if you thought the cookbook was great, then you're really gonna like this one as it's just for you.