ELeVan ~ Honaker Farm Journal

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
DH has a craving so we're going the take out route tonight.

But now I'm hungry for deviled eggs. Thanks Queen Mum!

(Too bad I can't send you some eggs, I've got a whole mini fridge full at the moment).

wannacow

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I've got a fridge full too! :lol: Deviled eggs with wasabi are wonderful! :drool

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
I usually keep mine seperated, esp. during spring / summer - the hens will be stressed out / produce less from guineas bothering them.

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
WINDY today!

I lost part of the roofing panels for my chicken coop :( DH had to fish them out of the trees. The hot tub top is against the fence again...gonna have to strap that down.

We've got a storm coming in tomorrow. In the 50s today and a high of 22 tomorrow. Lovely.

autumnprairie

Owned by the Rotten Heifers
Reaction score
elevan said:
WINDY today!

I lost part of the roofing panels for my chicken coop :( DH had to fish them out of the trees. The hot tub top is against the fence again...gonna have to strap that down.

We've got a storm coming in tomorrow. In the 50s today and a high of 22 tomorrow. Lovely.
That is how it has been here
windy.gif

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
That's a very appropriate smiley! :lol:

I forgot to mention Boingo's good news - urine glucose was negative and blood glucose was 269! We're making strides!

DH had a very good visit with the President of his company...things are looking very good for the near future! :D

2012 is looking to be a much better year than last...that dime under my mattress must be working!

autumnprairie

Owned by the Rotten Heifers
Reaction score
elevan said:
That's a very appropriate smiley! :lol:

I forgot to mention Boingo's good news - urine glucose was negative and blood glucose was 269! We're making strides!

DH had a very good visit with the President of his company...things are looking very good for the near future! :D

2012 is looking to be a much better year than last...that dime under my mattress must be working!
I am so happy to hear that 2012 has been so much better.