ELeVan ~ Honaker Farm Journal

SmallFarmGirl

Smiley Crazy
Reaction score
Excuse me , Elevan , do you know how to make people look at your journal ??? Or make your journal interesting ??? :hide :idunno

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
SmallFarmGirl said:
Excuse me , Elevan , do you know how to make people look at your journal ??? Or make your journal interesting ??? :hide :idunno
People will read your journal to see what you've written. If you have something you want to draw attention to then edit your subject to draw attention to it and tell us what page to find it on..such as my current title line: ELeVan ~ Honaker Farm Journal: Killer Crows pg83. I wanted to draw attention to the crow attack.

How to make it interesting? I'm not entirely sure that mine is interesting :/ I just speak through my fingers and talk about my day or what's on my mind...like I would in a true paper journal. Is it interesting? You tell me. A few people have told me that my life should be made into a memoir...but I really don't think that I'm anyone special and I'm not sure that people really want to read about my life fully. You all get a little glimpse through this journal. But interest like beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I read everyone's journal because I take a genuine interest in everyone here on BYH. I don't always comment on them though. There are many people who read these journals that don't always comment but they are there reading, trust me.

Just write about your day, your farm, your animals or something that's on your mind that day. You don't even have to write in it every day.

And don't ever worry about asking me a question - either in a post or via PM...so there's no reason to hide :)

redtailgal

Reaction score
Ok the crow thing just blows me away! so much for my hawk theory.

Wow.

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
redtailgal said:
Ok the crow thing just blows me away! so much for my hawk theory.

Wow.
Yeah, I saw that at thought Oh my goodness!

I also watched one where 4 crows were trying to attack a newborn lamb while it's mama was trying to chase them off. Another where a crow was trying to take a duckling as it's mama was trying to chase them off.

Apparently crows are indeed evil as Jodie said.

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Today I am thankful for small under appreciated things - like shoes. The simple fact that I'm able to purchase shoes where as in some areas of the world they are forced to use what we would consider trash (such as plastic soda bottles) to protect their feet is something that I am thankful for.

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
jodief100 said:
Crows are evil.......
So are some people....let's kill 'em all!

Sorry, but animals are animals, they do what animals do. We call them 'evil' b/c sometimes they remind us of us.

I'm not sayin' I'da been pleased had it been after one of my birds. But I wouldn't hate the species. It's not pleaseant to watch when anything is attacked or eaten - be it by a crow, a hawk, a coyote, or a raccoon.