ELeVan ~ Honaker Farm Journal

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
The eBook doesn't have all of the recipes that are in the print book...fyi.

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Today was a jelly making kind of day...I decided to make some Cranberry Sage Preserves for the Harvest store.
I also have a commitment to make 50 Hot Chocolate Sticks for them by the end of the month. I just have to stop by the Amish bulk food store to pick up some micro marshmallows and I'll be ready to make those.

I burnt my thumb by accidentally sticking it into the boiling canning water. Ouchy mama!

Last edited:

Nerdy11

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Ouch! That should hurt!

Last edited:

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Big family update today - we went to court and K had a legal name change to something more gender neutral. It's still K for abbreviation purposes. We're so excited. We really hope that her new name will result in less incidents of bullying as it doesn't automatically out her as transgender. J2P was updated for those of you that follow her story there. It was a big step for her, the next big step will be in about a year. Until then things should hopefully be smooth sailing though I now have to do a name change with a ton of different places for her.

I'm going for a sleep study today with a cPap. I really hope that I wake up well rested from this. Everyone says it'll make a huge difference in my sleep, I sure hope so.

That's it for now. I hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving week!

bonbean01

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yay for K!!!! Hope that makes things easier, and glad she is so happy :weee

Ouchie on the burn...besides hurting so much, it also makes me so dang mad at myself.

Happy and safe Thanksgiving to you and your family:)

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Well I'm a nervous nelly right now. K and I will be on our local 6 o'clock news talking about bullies tonight. We already had our interview and now have to wait to see how it plays out in the news. Our goal is to make the situation better...cross your fingers.