Farmerjan's journal - Weather

fuzzi

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Damp morning. 67 to start, there was some rain overnight and we were in a break right . Radar had shown that we would have about a 3-4 hour break or so... Had some misty stuff... and it is just beginning to rain some now. It is coming straight down, not "pouring" but pretty close. We will be getting this for the rest of the day pretty much. A band that is moving through... more and less rains, over the day.

The NC/VA border is getting hammered... there will be alot of flooding. They declared a state of emergency to enable deployment of services and about every school I know of is closed... Smart with the possible road flooding everywhere.

Are there any members here that have had some of the worst of it.... along the area of FL that it came in, through GA, and AL.... and then up through TN and KY and into Indiana and OH...... ?????
Plus there are some members in NC, with it coming up into VA.... It looks like @Mini Horses and @canesisters and @secuono will be getting it today too. I know there are others... I hope everyone gets through this, thankful for the water that we have needed, and not have too much damage or problems from it, but the inconvenience of the soaking wet weather.

Inside work day... going to do something even if it is wrong !!!!;):lol::clap:clap
We're eastern NC, got a couple good downpours, no flooding. It also was breezy but I don't see any branches down.

I recognize roads we've traveled when damage videos and photos are posted.