Ginger's kidding thread

madcow

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Here are some more pictures of the babies. They are nursing well, because they have the customary gold poop from the coloestrum today. Bruce says that only I would think that baby goats have "gold" poop! LOL! Sadly, he's right!
8037_ernie_and_edna_1-24-2013_001.jpg

This one is Ernie:
8037_ernie_and_edna_1-24-2013_003.jpg

This one is Edna:
8037_ernie_and_edna_1-24-2013_002.jpg

bonbean01

Herd Master
Reaction score
So cute!!!! :love

Looking for "gold" poop sounds so much nicer than looking for breastfed poop...I have to change that to "gold" poop ;)

Tmaxson

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I just lover their coloring, they look just like mom and big sister. I'm sure you are having a ball. Don't plan on getting anything done around your house for a while because they are just too adorable not to sit and watch for hours.

bigmike

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I'm so jealous..I wish dixie would get on with it..But she's using the doe code to full effect..I'm sure she'll wait until Saturday when we supposed to get thunderstorms and while i'm gone to get hay and feed..I guess that's better than having it/them when it was 18 degrees....they are so pretty and adorable

madcow

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
bigmike said:
I'm so jealous..I wish dixie would get on with it..But she's using the doe code to full effect..I'm sure she'll wait until Saturday when we supposed to get thunderstorms and while i'm gone to get hay and feed..I guess that's better than having it/them when it was 18 degrees....they are so pretty and adorable
Drives you crazy doesn't it? I though Ginger would never kid. So thankful it's finally happened and now I can plan for my next bunch of kids! LOL! SIL just came over and saw them for the first time and he fell in love with both of the babies. His words were "super cute!" He took pictures to show our daughter. Won't be long and they will be having goats of their own. OMG, I've infected the whole family! LOL!