Good Morning!--Chat thread

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
It's raining and +30 F! We're suppose to have precipe all day and it turns over to snow for tomorrow. They are currently calling 3-6 inches of snow for tomorrow and it could go up yet. :th :hit I'm ready for spring!

They have really changed the forcast from yesterday!
extended2-25-2009.jpg

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
hang in there kitty itll be spring soon.i bet yall have to pump the pitt alot in the rain.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
hang in there kitty itll be spring soon.i bet yall have to pump the pitt alot in the rain.
Yuck! No, we aren't like in Washington where it rains almost all the time. We have plenty of days when we can pump without rain or snow or anything in between.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
DH called to see if we have water-I ran it out doing a load of laundry first thing this morning. He seemed to think I should know? I've been sewing when I'm not here, how would I know? I went to check it. Pump is primed but, no water. Pump does sound funny-it has for a while now. :( I'll try again later. Won't be doing anymore laundry today anyway.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Good morning

Rain, wind, rain, wind.....
I might have slept in a little! Hubby is laid off, so nobody bothered to set that alarm lastnight!
I guess I should get out there and feed Smokey? I kinda feel sorry for her, having me for a mother!

Latest posts