Good Morning!--Chat thread

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Eeewwwww! We are suppose to get that stuff tomorrow! Someone said they are now calling up to 9" for us! The weather I checked says 3-6 and depending on temp it may have sleet mixed in.

The good thing about the water is the barn well is good! So, I do have water-just have to lug it. I have tested it real well. DH was worried about it handling the barns and the house when I started running the hose. So, I tested it! Started with the laundry and moved to bedding and then to curtains. I did 27 loads in 2 days. This was summertime when the cows and heifers were drinking more too. I had no problems with it whatsoever! :D

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Eeewwwww! We are suppose to get that stuff tomorrow! Someone said they are now calling up to 9" for us! The weather I checked says 3-6 and depending on temp it may have sleet mixed in
Double YUK!
I think they said we MIGHT get an inch?

There are 5 adults and a 2yr old on our well, plus the cows!
Considering how many times I have forgotten and left a hose running for hours, it seems to do OK!(shhh)

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Eeeeeeek!!!!!! They have changed the forcast! 6-10 inches of snow today starting around noon. We are under a Winter Storm Warning starting at noon. I'm going to go into hibernation! The cows can take care of themselves! Yeah, right. :th

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
kitty sounds like your gonna be in belly deep snow going to the barn.try not to get lost.an keep the girls inside.thewife a 2yr old dont drink much water at all.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
kitty sounds like your gonna be in belly deep snow going to the barn.try not to get lost.an keep the girls inside.thewife a 2yr old dont drink much water at all.
I'll try not to get lost. :D Kute Kitten is off to school. Can you believe a friend of her's mother called this morning to see if she could spend the night? I said no, with the weather and our plans tomorrow I wanted her home. The other mother hadn't even thought about the weather. :rolleyes:

Sinces when don't 2 year olds drink much water? Both of my girls did and still do drink a lot of water.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
maybe thats why i dont like water.i drank to much of it when i was 2 :gig heck i have to use water to make my gatorade.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I just got an email from the school alert system. They will be dismissing early today due to the winter storm heading this way.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
hope kutekitten gets home safely fore the storm hitts.
She should get home before it gets to bad. It's DH that should be coming home when they are calling for it to really get going. With the 4 wheel drive he makes it through a lot (as long as he can find where he is going :D )but, you never know about the other guy.