Good Morning!--Chat thread

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Good morning

We had about an inch of the white stuff. I don't want to turn on the news to see if we are getting more, Bruiser and Hubby are still asleep, it's kinda peaceful!

A 2 yr old may not drink much water, but if I remember correctly, by the time you add their baths, laundry, and the water used to clean up after them, you might as well have left a hose running!(and they do that too)
I might have missed counted the adults on the well, there are 6 of us, I forgot my own son! Since the 3 of us all have dirty jobs, we use a lot of water for laundry.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Laundry! That's my problem with the water! I usually don't run into trouble doing dishes and the other normal household stuff. Just laundry. I'll be glad when it gets warm enough to run the hose and leave it out!

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
Laundry! That's my problem with the water! I usually don't run into trouble doing dishes and the other normal household stuff. Just laundry. I'll be glad when it gets warm enough to run the hose and leave it out!
My Hubby asked me awhile back, why your DH hasn't just ran a new water line to the house?
I told him it was probably the same reason HE hasn't run new lines in my barn!
It's amazing how fast they can change the subject!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
Farmer Kitty said:
My Hubby asked me awhile back, why your DH hasn't just ran a new water line to the house?
:lol: The new lines were suppose to be run before Kute Kitten was born-she's 10 and 4 (almost 5) months! Unlike the kitchen floor that is not a project I'm going to tackle.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
thewife said:
Farmer Kitty said:
:lol: The new lines were suppose to be run before Kute Kitten was born-she's 10 and 4 (almost 5) months! Unlike the kitchen floor that is not a project I'm going to tackle.
I am ready to tackle the barn pipes, I just have no clue how!
Maybe someday I will get him to make a parts list!
If I get the parts and head over there with a hacksaw, I think he will be quick to help!

amysflock

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Good afternoon, all,

I've been so busy lately (unemployed?! who knew!!) and away from the computer, so am just now catching up on all the threads. We had about a quarter inch of snow this morning...it really looked more like a very heavy frost. It's all gone now, thankfully, and I even see a few gaps in the clouds with blue poking through! Yay!

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Hi Amy!
Yea, that not working can keep you busy!
Hubby is laid off and is trying to get as much done as he can around here, before next weekend, fishing season!

Our snow is gone, but the hills are still pretty!
The sun came out, so I have been burning and cleaning up the barn yard! Of course snow was trying to fall as I was coming in for lunch and I still have more work to do with my topless tractor before I can quit for the day!