Good Morning!--Chat thread

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I got Kute Kitten's quilt as far as I could go without the colored thread. Then I did some misc. small stuff I will need when I go sell my shopping totes at the store in town. After that I got started on the baby quilt for the great nephew's baby. Not much house work :sick done today-oh well, it will wait another day-it always does!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
kitty youll get your housework done when you have to.youll have alot of quilts done pretty soon.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Good morning

We are going to have a mini tag and band rodeo today! I guess I can't be too mad at our bull, 5 calves in 5 days!

You know what they mean. You're just avoiding the fact that you have a couple to make and are behind.
I like avoiding things, keeps the mind clear!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
Good morning

We are going to have a mini tag and band rodeo today! I guess I can't be too mad at our bull, 5 calves in 5 days!

You know what they mean. You're just avoiding the fact that you have a couple to make and are behind.
I like avoiding things, keeps the mind clear!
:lol:

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
you have alot of work todo catching an banding 5 lil bulls.ive got a pretty slow day today.gotta go to town an pick up some lugg nut bolts.they broke off the tractor hubb.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
YUK!
The sun came up!
Everything is frosty!
There is even white stuff up on the hill!

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
well you can work when it gets warm.
Nope, gotta go out in the cold!
Hubby is home today, the tag and band rodeo is just one of the many things we hope to get done today!