Good Morning!--Chat thread

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
Yep, my little puppy is growing up! He's about 45lbs now and sometimes I have to take a second look to tell him apart from my Bart dog!

Hey, this sore arm has it's good points!
Can't squeeze the dish soap bottle! And I might also have a cool burn on the same arm, I don't think I should get it wet!
Some body else will have to do the dishes!
:lol:

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
The boy didn't fall the the "mommy has an owie" routine! He said I could use my other hand to squeeze the dish soap bottle?

There are 4 sheets of plywood I could use for Bruisers house, 2 are buried under a BIG pile of 2x12s and 2 are squished against a wall by a pile of big bales! Guess he will get a little reprieve!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Rotten boy! Although you can't lift anything breakable because you might move wrong causing the arm to suddenly hurt and then drop the breakable object. :D And what about the burn? :)

Can't get to the plywood. Sounds like a job for the guys too! :D

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
the old man finally draggs in.i spent the morning at the dentists office.got some bad news from him.he said my teeth are wore completely out.so gandpa is going to have 8 teeth cut out.an 3 months to heal my mouth up.an have to eat soft foods for 3 months.an have an upper plate made.an get 2 teeth filled on the bottom.then my buddies wife hitt a deer an messed her car up.so we couldnt go look at the equipment today.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
Rotten boy! Although you can't lift anything breakable because you might move wrong causing the arm to suddenly hurt and then drop the breakable object. :D And what about the burn? :)

Can't get to the plywood. Sounds like a job for the guys too! :D
I have a bandaid on the burn, the boy says that will protect it from the germy dish water!

Yep, they guys are going to have to get the plywood and I think they can build the house too!

I should go make room for the dog house, but it's barely above 40 out there, waaaaaay too cold to be outside!

Told you dentists are evil!
Head to Mexico and get them all pulled!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
he said i was better off to keep the bottom teeth.because the bottom plate dont fitt good or stay in place good.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
47 here this afternoon and it's almost to warm after the nasty cold stuff we've had.

wynedot, sorry you got bad news. thewife is right, dentists are evil.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
i was expecting some bad news.but not to the tune of $3000 or more.i can buy 2 cows with what im gonna have to spend.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
I didn't build the dog house, could not get the plywood.
I didn't clean the house, because I decided to put up a new pen and move the geese.
I didn't move the geese because one of the females thinks she is nesting in a coup that I could not get her out of.
I didn't tag the latest calves, because the black cloud coming over the hill, did not look good!
PLUS..
The boy and I decided to wait until tomorrow, because I have 2 new black bull calves! Hopefully get them all at once!

I guess I "didn't" do anything today!

A friend went to Mexico, had all her teeth pulled and the false ones put in, for less than what her BF paid to have his done, with insurance!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
well i didnt do no work till this afternoon.an now im being lazy.well all of this is coming out of my pocket.