Good Morning!--Chat thread

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
The wind opened the doors. I had them locked shut but they jiggled loose and opened. Thankfully things weren't frozen and Thunder hadn't had her calf right there in the draft-still waiting for that little one.

thewife, your to spoilt with the boy moving the hay for you! I get that job as well as feeding it. :( 28 is not to cold to be outside working either-do your chores at least.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Air temp is 14F and windchill is 3F! Plus it's windy enough you better becareful not to be blown away!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
wind not blowing to bad here.but its wet an cold.done the last egg check for the day.an dang nanny goat got in henhouse.had to dragg her out by her horn.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
thewife, your to spoilt with the boy moving the hay for you! I get that job as well as feeding it. :( 28 is not to cold to be outside working either-do your chores at least.
I'm not spoilt!
I'm just a lot easier to live with, when I get what I want!

The sun is out, it's hitting 40, I think thats too hot to be working outside! I was hoping to take a nap, but Hubby made it to my comfy nap chair and went back to sleep!
I guess I will go back to my fire!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
Farmer Kitty said:
I'm not spoilt!

The sun is out, it's hitting 40, I think thats too hot to be working outside! I was hoping to take a nap, but Hubby made it to my comfy nap chair and went back to sleep!
:lol: Okay, you have your guys well trained!

First it's to cold to work, now it's to hot to work. You are having a day of extreme temps! :gig

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
thewife said:
Farmer Kitty said:
I'm not spoilt!

First it's to cold to work, now it's to hot to work. You are having a day of extreme temps! :gig
Come on Kitty, I can't let them know they are trained!
They are just the sweetest, kindest, most helpful guys on this whole earth! And after much practice, I can even say that with a straight face!

After going up and down a hill, to throw sticks on my fire, it's too hot! If I stop and take a break, it's too cold!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
Farmer Kitty said:
thewife said:
I'm not spoilt!

Come on Kitty, I can't let them know they are trained!
They are just the sweetest, kindest, most helpful guys on this whole earth! And after much practice, I can even say that with a straight face!

After going up and down a hill, to throw sticks on my fire, it's too hot! If I stop and take a break, it's too cold!
How much practice?

You need a coat at your break spot. :gig

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Good morning
and,
Happy birthday Wynedot!!!!

I decided that no animal should have to rely on me for it's health and well being, until I've had all of my coffee!
I braved the frozen tundra in my pjs and slip on shoes? Halfway there I realized, forgot my cell phone, incase I needed the boy, forgot to leave Bruiser behind, could not even remember where I left my straps!
Darn good thing everything is frozen solid, I didn't sink in the "not mud" and all there was to see, was a heifer chewing her cud, laying in the middle of nice bed made from ALL of her hay that she pulled from her WAS full, feed bunk!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
thanks its a cold wet morning here.an we do have some mudd so ill slipp an slide some doing my work.i really feel alot older this morning.