Good Morning!--Chat thread

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
i bet that was 1 heck of a mess to deal with.looks like birds would stay away from silos.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
It all landed in the wheelbarrow and seem as how I had just turned the silo unloader on there wasn't much else in it so I took and dumped the pigeon out outside. Yuck! The pigeons love silos as it makes good nesting spots for them. :rolleyes:

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Good morning

I don't think a nap will get rid of this mornings white stuff. Local news even used the word "wind chill"? Of course I need to have the big cows clean up the weaner bunk today, which means I have to be out there longer!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
Good morning

I don't think a nap will get rid of this mornings white stuff. Local news even used the word "wind chill"? Of course I need to have the big cows clean up the weaner bunk today, which means I have to be out there longer!
Of course, it's the days that chores are longer that things are nasty outside.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
WildRoseBeef said:
I'm looking forward to doing a major oral presentation on Grass-fed vs. Grain-fed Beef tomorrow in one of my labs (just a course on communication that I have to take as part of my program). Supposed to be 10 min long, and in front of a class of like 20 people. Oh what fun is that going to be!
How did things go? Or is it later today?

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
My morning so far!
The first bale I dropped off the loft, exploded all over where I did not want to feed!
The weaners did not want to go into the barn, they wanted to run circles around me, bucking and kicking in the snow, that's fun!
The couple of cows I really wanted to move to the other side of the barn, did not want to go today!
The bull did his scary thing.
We did not get the super cold I was dressed for! It's sunny, no wind and everything is turning to mud fast!
And, my female goose, thinks I don't see her when she is out, she sneaks back in before I can get to her?

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
:hugs At least my troubles, so far, has been with a machine! Darn sewing machine gave me grief about sewing Peanut's other poncho.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
:hugs At least my troubles, so far, has been with a machine! Darn sewing machine gave me grief about sewing Peanut's other poncho.
About the only thing going for me this morning was a machine!
The baby kubota started right up? Normally it likes to make sure your lungs are full of diesel exhaust, before it starts moving!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
Farmer Kitty said:
About the only thing going for me this morning was a machine!
The baby kubota started right up? Normally it likes to make sure your lungs are full of diesel exhaust, before it starts moving!
UGH!