Good Morning!--Chat thread

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
yes an he said he would keep me busy.id be tired if i took him up on it.esp if they baled 10,000 round bales.but i doubt if mom wants me working that hard.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
yes an he said he would keep me busy.id be tired if i took him up on it.esp if they baled 10,000 round bales.but i doubt if mom wants me working that hard.
Don't you need to decide if you want to work that hard or not?

WildRoseBeef

Range nerd & bovine enthusiast
Reaction score
It is freaking cold out this morning!! -25 Celcius with a windchill of -40 out in the open areas...UGH! It ain't supposed to be like this in the middle of March, it's supposed to be warmer, not colder! :rant

Anyway, got yet another midterm done, now bring on the finals! ( :sick )

I'm looking forward to doing a major oral presentation on Grass-fed vs. Grain-fed Beef tomorrow in one of my labs (just a course on communication that I have to take as part of my program). Supposed to be 10 min long, and in front of a class of like 20 people. Oh what fun is that going to be! :pop

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
yes kitty im the 1 that needs to decide that.as mom thinks i work to hard around here.an besides mom knows he would hook the rake up.an work with me awhile an then turn me loose to rake.an prolly run the tedder an cutter when needed.i may take this year to get ready for next year.esp since his daddy in law is wanting /needing to slow down.his dad in law loaded a semi with hay thats going to south texas sat.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
WRB said:
It is freaking cold out this morning!! -25 Celcius with a windchill of -40 out in the open areas...UGH! It ain't supposed to be like this in the middle of March, it's supposed to be warmer, not colder!
It's going to be colder here for a few days too. UP to40 mph winds tomorrow with rain turning to snow and then cold. Warmer by the weekend though! Bring on the weekend!

WRB said:
now bring on the finals!
Crazy.

WRB said:
I'm looking forward to doing a major oral presentation on Grass-fed vs. Grain-fed Beef tomorrow in one of my labs (just a course on communication that I have to take as part of my program). Supposed to be 10 min long, and in front of a class of like 20 people. Oh what fun is that going to be!
You'll do great! Let us know how it goes over.

wynedot said:
i may take this year to get ready for next year.esp since his daddy in law is wanting /needing to slow down.
Maybe you can work part time and help with the slow down. Moms never care for us to work had anyway. They would prefer that we have an easier life than they had.

I've done chores, made breakfast, 2 totes, fought with the computer, got the material out for Peanut's quilt and I'm cutting that, laundry sorted and one load in, and a few other misc. things. I'm tired!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
well you got that right.she hates for me to work hard.ill prolly tell him if he gets in a tight bind that ill help him where i can.i like working .an i go at my speed an i dont rush.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
When I sat down for my nap, my world was white and it was still coming down! When I woke up, the sun was out and there are big green patches under the trees!
Do you think if I take another nap, I will wake up to summer?

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
If that would work I will go lay back down instead of going to the barn too! But, alas, I don't think it will work. :(

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Shoot, it must be just me!
The clouds came back and there is more of the nasty white stuff coming down!
Maybe I should just stay in bed!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Morning,

I started the silo unloader up this morning and heard kurthunk! I thought, "What was, pigeon." A Pigeon was sitting in the wrong spot and the silo unloader caught it--what a mess!