Good Morning!--Chat thread

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
im good at taking the blame :gig
Well my Hubby already blames you for putting the Beefmaster idea back in my mind! Might as well have his daughter blame you for not getting a quilt!

When I laid down for my nap, it was pouring down rain, when I got up the sun was out! Now it's pouring AGAIN?
Proves my theory! If people want spring, I need to sleep 24/7!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
its been raining here since 3.goodthing i went out ahead of it an watered the hens an got eggs.

WildRoseBeef

Range nerd & bovine enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone.

Another cold one today. Clear and -10 this morning, kinda warmed up to -5 C. Ugh

According to my Harrowsmith's Truly CAnadian Almanac, here's the weather forecasts for the last week of March, April and May for the Prairie Provinces:

March 22-31 Melting; fair with 2 or 3 days snow/rain, chance heavy.

April 1-4: Temps vary; scattered rain/snow.
April 5-11: Pleasant, chance locally heavy rain or snow on 1 or 2 days
April 12-18: Sunny and often mild; some cold, blustery days bringing showers/chance of snow.
April 19-25: Windy; milkd days alternate with rain/snow.
April 26-30: Blustery' fair and mild; scattered showers, snow N.

May 1-9: Windy days bring variable temps; scattered showers, chance T-storms.
May 10-16: Highs in teens; patchy frost; a few showers or T-storms; breezy.
May 17-23: T-storms rumble on a few days, risk heavy; seasonal to warm.
May 24-31: Sunny; some warmer, blustery days with heavy T-storms.

Looks like June and July have warm/hot days with plenty of severe thunderstorms to look forward to every week.

Can't wait 'til summer! :p

Anyway, I'm half way thru my second-last week of classes! In other words, there's less than a week and a half of classes left.

m.holloway

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
hey everybody,
been off for awhile, checked out the updates, see that everyone has been busy. not much here. the fair came and went and boy what a week!!!! but all went good. thanks to all of ya and the adivice i guess i'm doing ok for a city gal going farm gal!! lol :lol: my heifers came in 4th and 5th. the chickens got blue ribbons, and i got 1 new member to the funny farm. patches she's a rabbit. well i'll keep it short. did miss ya all and i'm back on line again. welcome to all the new comers that have added on!!!! :welcome Mare

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Hello Mare,
Great to see you on again! I know things got busy at your place for awhile and I'm glad it's settled down enough for you to come back! :thumbsup

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
morning today is town day.got to get a few things done before i get my teeth out.esp since mom says i cant do anything for up to a wk.because she dont want me lifting an carring the feed sacks.or feeding the hens an getting the eggs.

Latest posts