Good Morning!--Chat thread

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I can see the lifting something heavy but, the chicken chores? Your going to go stir crazy sitting around the house for a week.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Good morning

Only a 10% chance of rain today!
That gives me too many options for the day, I'm already overloading!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
yes ill go stir crazy.but knowing me ill try to slipp out with out her knowing it.an get the eggs an feed the hens.i can see taking it easy for 2 days.but more than that i dont get.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
yes ill go stir crazy.but knowing me ill try to slipp out with out her knowing it.an get the eggs an feed the hens.i can see taking it easy for 2 days.but more than that i dont get.
Taking care of the critters is a habit that's hard to break! Seems like being told you can't do it, just makes you want to do it more!

Just remember, no matter how stupid it sounds, they do seem to have good reasons for their silly little "don't work" orders!
(says the old woman with the aching foot)

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Went in this morning to do the grocery shopping and what not. Ran out of time and didn't make all the stops I wanted to. Maybe I'll have to make another run next week, if not this weekend.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
"Grocery shopping?"
Where do you come up with these strange words?

The sun is out?
I fed and built a big fire!
Figured I better come in and eat! I'm guessing driving the tractor when I am feeling kinda dizzy, is not a good thing?

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I came up with those strange words as we needed some food in the house. Having our own meat, eggs, and milk is good but, you need other things to use with them or the diet is awfully dull.

The sun is shinning here too! First day all week!
Kittyclap.gif

Yes, it's good to come in and eat if your feeling light headed and dizzy. Not good to keep working until you do.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
I came up with those strange words as we needed some food in the house. Having our own meat, eggs, and milk is good but, you need other things to use with them or the diet is awfully dull.

The sun is shinning here too! First day all week! http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc282/kitty4_photo/Numbers/Kittyclap.gif

Yes, it's good to come in and eat if your feeling light headed and dizzy. Not good to keep working until you do.
Bringing food into the house is a waste of time, it just gets eaten! Then you gotta hope some one brings some more home!(someday)

I figured out how to make a calf take a nap!
Just pick out an area where you want to do some land clearing and the whole herd will show up to "hang out"! The calves will lay down and take their naps while mamas stand in your way, daring you to move them!
Oh, and the bull wanted to hangout where I wanted to dig out some old posts!
I gave up!

Latest posts