Good Morning!--Chat thread

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Keep her. Just because she is a full sister doesn't mean she will have any trouble.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
m.holloway said:
boy can i trade you problems for the limping cow???
mare, she is agonizing over this because she is raising Weebles's calf as Weebles died when she gave birth. Now, do you want to change places with her?

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
m.holloway said:
mare, she is agonizing over this because she is raising Weebles's calf as Weebles died when she gave birth. Now, do you want to change places with her?
Weebles is the sister too the one that died. They were both out of the same bull.

Weebles is called Weebles, because she had the hip thing after I had to pull the calf.
Ya know Weebles wooble, but they don't fall down!

The one that died was Brain, she hung out with Pinky!

m.holloway

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
ok i'll keep the limping cow. but i wasn't trying to be ugle. sorry if it came across that way. i was trying to just get her mind off it. :hugs:

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
Farmer Kitty said:
m.holloway said:
Weebles is the sister too the one that died. They were both out of the same bull.

Weebles is called Weebles, because she had the hip thing after I had to pull the calf.
Ya know Weebles wooble, but they don't fall down!

The one that died was Brain, she hung out with Pinky!
:rolleyes: I mixed them. I need to keep a chart, I know if I don't write things down until it becomes second nature I'll forget it. :rolleyes:

m.holloway

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
ok i'm going to check on reba. it time for their hay snack anyway. i'll check in later to see how all ya doing. thanks again for the advice.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
m.holloway said:
ok i'll keep the limping cow. but i wasn't trying to be ugle. sorry if it came across that way. i was trying to just get her mind off it. :hugs:
But I was gonna take the limping cow!

Kitty, even I get them confused and I should know them!
Weebles mother is one of two cows with the same name!
I call them, It's either 704 or 729, I don't know, they both look the same to me!

I will add, I got lucky this year, 704 lost her tag! Now I can tell them apart without trying to focus on them tiny numbers! Now when it comes to those two, it looks I know my own cows!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
m.holloway said:
:hugs

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
m.holloway said:
But I was gonna take the limping cow!

Kitty, even I get them confused and I should know them!
Weebles mother is one of two cows with the same name!
I call them, It's either 704 or 729, I don't know, they both look the same to me!

I will add, I got lucky this year, 704 lost her tag! Now I can tell them apart without trying to focus on them tiny numbers! Now when it comes to those two, it looks I know my own cows!
That's the problem with cows that all look alike! We have a couple that look enough a like to mix them at first look and I would hate to have a whole herd that way!