Good Morning!--Chat thread

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
They are the ones in the barn. It's not so bad in there although, by what your used to, it's cold. :rolleyes:

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
A mixed mess is called for on Tuesday.

This isn't funny. We were out to the barn doing chores and Kute Kitten heard the sound of running water. A cracked water pipe. At least it didn't flood the manger. :barnie
More water pipe problems?
When are WE going to take a good plumbing class and end these water problems! I didn't have any broken pipes this year, but someday I would like to be able to put a cow in a pen and not have to carry buckets for her!

I survived the step brats! I made the preggo one pose for some pictures to send to a BIL/SIL! She was not pleased at all, when she realized I got some video of her too!
Yea!

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
GOOD MORNING ALL!

Hubby is gone, but his boat is here, so I am guessing he went to work! The boy left, he took the truck instead of the quad, so I am guessing he went to work!
So, now that I have the house to myself, I am going to do my chores and take the rest of the day off! (shhhhh..)

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
I won't say anything. What are you planning? A nap? :)
My plan is simple! I'm gonna ignore the fences, escapee gooses and field work! I'm gonna play all the shows I have recorded and never get the time to watch, while I try to save all my poor neglected house plants!(seems they need water)

A nap does sound better though, I might do that too!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
Farmer Kitty said:
I won't say anything. What are you planning? A nap? :)
My plan is simple! I'm gonna ignore the fences, escapee gooses and field work! I'm gonna play all the shows I have recorded and never get the time to watch, while I try to save all my poor neglected house plants!(seems they need water)

A nap does sound better though, I might do that too!
Sounds like you need more than one day off! :)

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Most of the living room plants are watered! I bet if I kept them watered, there would not be so many dead leaves to pick off or vacuum up!
On to the kitchen!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
Most of the living room plants are watered! I bet if I kept them watered, there would not be so many dead leaves to pick off or vacuum up!
On to the kitchen!
Which reminds me, I better go water my 2 house plants. They to have the dead leaf problem.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
thewife said:
On to the kitchen!
Which reminds me, I better go water my 2 house plants. They to have the dead leaf problem.
Only 2 house plants?
What fun is that?

I'll go try to count mine!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
Farmer Kitty said:
thewife said:
On to the kitchen!
Only 2 house plants?
What fun is that?

I'll go try to count mine!
They are a spider plant and a Christmas catus otherwise they would be dead too. Those things do survive with neglect.

It seems like Wiggles may freshen tonight. Figures, there's a storm moving in. :rolleyes: