Good Morning!--Chat thread

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
the grass looks good let me tell you.i just wish my cow would bring her new calf up.but with good eating they stay in the big pastures.

Kute Kitten

Monkey
Reaction score
Good morning! What's green grass? All we have is yellow grass. I'm getting sick of it! Oh, green grass, where are you? Please come? :bow

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Good morning

Hubby got one of those late night "the fish are biting" phone calls last night! He's gone and I get to scrape the slabs and do some pen cleaning today!

We saw green grass the other day, on our walk! Now it's all buried under the white stuff! "they" say it will be 51 with some sun today, but if they know so much, why didn't they warn me about the snow?

Kute Kitten

Monkey
Reaction score
thewife said:
Good morning

Hubby got one of those late night "the fish are biting" phone calls last night! He's gone and I get to scrape the slabs and do some pen cleaning today!

We saw green grass the other day, on our walk! Now it's all buried under the white stuff! "they" say it will be 51 with some sun today, but if they know so much, why didn't they warn me about the snow?
They should warn you about all that white, fluffy stuff. We don't have too much snow here in Wisconsin any more!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Kute Kitten said:
thewife said:
Good morning

They should warn you about all that white, fluffy stuff. We don't have too much snow here in Wisconsin any more!
Check Tuesday's forcast kid.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
The sun is out, the snow is pretty much gone, it's 50 degrees, and the step brats are on their here!
I think I would rather have the snow!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
A mixed mess is called for on Tuesday.

This isn't funny. We were out to the barn doing chores and Kute Kitten heard the sound of running water. A cracked water pipe. At least it didn't flood the manger. :barnie

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
dang i feel your pain.blown waterlines aint no fun.esp having to fix them in the cold.