Good Morning!--Chat thread

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
What do you guys think? Does this fabric work with the squares? I need material to finish out the top of the baby quilt I've been playing with. All my baby fabric is in the squares and I don't want to use it for the rest.

IMG_3488.jpg

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
I counted my plants!
I'm not going to try to figure out how many different kinds I have, but it looks like I have about 103 pots with something growing in them!

Kitty, I think they look fine together, but I also could not match colors or patterns if my life depended on it! I've even been asking Hubby and the boy to help me figure out the quilt I am supposed to be making!(They are NO help at all!)

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
I counted my plants!
I'm not going to try to figure out how many different kinds I have, but it looks like I have about 103 pots with something growing in them!

Kitty, I think they look fine together, but I also could not match colors or patterns if my life depended on it! I've even been asking Hubby and the boy to help me figure out the quilt I am supposed to be making!(They are NO help at all!)
Post pics of the materials and we'll see what we can do. Do you even have any patterns in mind? If so, and you have pics post them too.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
DH just came from the barn. He says that Wiggles had a black & white heifer calf. I'll post pics tomorrow.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
DH just came from the barn. He says that Wiggles had a black & white heifer calf. I'll post pics tomorrow.
YEA!
I hope our heifer/bull streaks haven't switched places! As much as Hubby wants more bulls, my Bob and 704( I know it's 704 because she doesn't have a tag) are getting close, "I" want heifers out of them!

I will dig out my fabric tomorrow! I have papers set out on the table waiting for signatures! I am not burying them again, until I get them signed!

Imissmygirls

Lonley for cows
Reaction score
Kitty,
I like the fabric if there isn't too much of it in the border. Too wide a border would dominate the other colors, but I think a just right border would frame the squares very well.
I'll let it up to you to figure out what Just Right is!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Imissmygirls said:
Kitty,
I like the fabric if there isn't too much of it in the border. Too wide a border would dominate the other colors, but I think a just right border would frame the squares very well.
I'll let it up to you to figure out what Just Right is!
Hmmm, I'll have to lay it out with the squares on top. There maybe quite a bit of border.

I took Kute Kitten to school today as the project she has been working on was due today. It's on posterboards so I told her I would take her in so she didn't have to worry about them on the bus. Dispite the world being white again the roads weren't bad. Now, all we have to do is cook the food part to go in on Thursday.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Good morning

Surprise, it's raining!
I need to do some fence repair today!(or tomorrow)
I need to do something about the geese today!(or tomorrow)
I need to pay some bills today!(or tomorrow)
Hmm, maybe I don't need to do anything today!

Kitty, are you cooking calf brain cutlets to take to school?

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Sounds like another day off for thewife!

No. We're going to make Pastry Twists.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
Sounds like another day off for thewife!
Yesterdays day off, turned into work!
My elbow hurts from moving plants, carrying water jugs and trying to pour the water into the pots instead of onto the floor, while twisting and bending in ways the body is not meant to twist and bend!
My idea of the perfect house, involves a tile floor with drain hole in the middle of it! Just hook up a hose and WATER!