Good Morning!--Chat thread

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
congrats on that new grand bull calf.i know granpa is strutting around like a peacock.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Congratulations on the grand bull calf!

Now you need to finish his quilt.

I stopped at a different fabric store today. I shopped her clearance fabrics and spent more than I probably should have but, oh well. The fabric will one day be a quilt. I couldn't afford her reg prices, although she had some beautiful stuff! The lowest reg. price I saw was $8.50 per yard.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
i was bad bought $30 worth of easter candy that i could eat.after all im on a soft food diet.an bought a half lb ea of blony an chedder cheese sliced.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Dig some damage to the driveway this morning, the rains came and I could not see what I was doing, so I came in cold and wet and decided to just take a nap!
I slept so long, it's already quitting time!
I love naps!

The 2 cheap fabric stores I knew about, are gone. I'm just going to have to hit the expensive one soon I guess?

We've been doing pretty good on the food thing lately! BIL left all of his lunch supplies in Hubbys cooler when they went fishing. Youngest step brat gave us a big bag of misc easter candy and cookies! Add in what the neighbor gave us last night, and I guess it's ok we didin't get to our grocery shopping yesterday!

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
WildRoseBeef said:
Congrats thewife on your new grandson! :D
Aw come on!
He's Hubby's grandson!
Hubby is at least 6 months older than me, I'm not old enough to be the G word!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
WildRoseBeef said:
Aw come on!
He's Hubby's grandson!
:lol:

Don't feel to bad. I have a niece that will be a grandma this fall. She will only be 39.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
The 2 cheap fabric stores I knew about, are gone. I'm just going to have to hit the expensive one soon I guess?
Even the other expensive fabric store in town has been running sales of 30 to 50% off. I even managed to find a couple fabrics in there today. It looked like their selection is getting better too. I'm wondering if they are getting ready for Wal-mart getting rid of their fabric?

WildRoseBeef

Range nerd & bovine enthusiast
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
thewife said:
WildRoseBeef said:
Aw come on!
He's Hubby's grandson!
:lol:

Don't feel to bad. I have a niece that will be a grandma this fall. She will only be 39.
:gig What about me, I feel too young to be an Auntie (*cough* I'm 22 y.o **cough**)...and I've got three little nieces for to spoil and play out!