Good Morning!--Chat thread

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
wynedot55 said:
then cut it up this spring.an fix the fence.an youll have a start on next years wood.
Cutting the wood AND fixing the fence would be a 2 day job for just me! I have to wait til I have a couple extra hands!

Ok, I'm bummed!
My 704 cow had a bull. Her udder has gone to heck, this will probably be her last year. The boys are hopfully gong to be here soon to help me bring her in, I think we are going to have to milk her!(fun fun fun!)
YIKES!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
its no fun having to milk a swing bag stock cow.im tired of having to take things easy.i want todo some havy lifting.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
its no fun having to milk a swing bag stock cow.im tired of having to take things easy.i want todo some havy lifting.
It's been close to a week now hasn't it?
Go do some medium lifting. See how that goes.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
im lifting feed buckets now.got an appt with the heart dr monday.
But, didn't they tell you, you could return to normal activity? I assumed it was still your teeth.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
This cow is an old witch too! It's hard to believe it's her daughters and grand daughters that have been my favorite, sweet, brain dead girls! I really wished she'd had a heifer.

Shouldn't you wait to see the Dr. before you work?

We went to see Hubbys Grandbaby lastnight. The sweet little thing filled his diaper for Hubby's ex while we were there!
I might just like this kid!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
wynedot55 said:
This cow is an old witch too! It's hard to believe it's her daughters and grand daughters that have been my favorite, sweet, brain dead girls! I really wished she'd had a heifer.

Shouldn't you wait to see the Dr. before you work?

We went to see Hubbys Grandbaby lastnight. The sweet little thing filled his diaper for Hubby's ex while we were there!
I might just like this kid!
From his bad day thread.
wynedot55 said:
no not taking any antibotics.i just heard from my stress test.an i do have an enlarged left ventricle.an im trying to get an appt with the heart dr.so we can see what he wants todo about it.all my pipes are in good shape.i can go back todoing what i do.but mom dont want me todo any heavylifting yet.if i strained any muscles we want them to heal fore i go back full blast.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
im pretty much over getting my teeth out.but i dang near had what i thought was a heart attack a week ago.so i had a chemical stress test an passed it.but they found that i have an enlarged left ventricle.so going to the heart dr for that.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
im pretty much over getting my teeth out.but i dang near had what i thought was a heart attack a week ago.so i had a chemical stress test an passed it.but they found that i have an enlarged left ventricle.so going to the heart dr for that.
Well.
You should alway listen to the moms!
If mom don't want you to do heavy lifting, then no heavy lifting.
AND, I may not be your mom but I am "A" mom and I say GO TAKE PICTURES!
There it's settled!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
wynedot55 said:
Well.
You should alway listen to the moms!
If mom don't want you to do heavy lifting, then no heavy lifting.
AND, I may not be your mom but I am "A" mom and I say GO TAKE PICTURES!There it's settled!
:lol: