Good Morning!--Chat thread

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Good morning

Well today is already starting out good! With all that was going on yesterday, I forgot to tell Hubby to pick up my meds!

I don't know if my house still stinks or the smell is just stuck in my nose! Felt kinda sorry for the boy, his room was shut, so I thought it was ok! I didn't even think of the vent above his door! He still had a cloud in his room when he showed up to help with the cows!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
Good morning

Well today is already starting out good! With all that was going on yesterday, I forgot to tell Hubby to pick up my meds!

I don't know if my house still stinks or the smell is just stuck in my nose! Felt kinda sorry for the boy, his room was shut, so I thought it was ok! I didn't even think of the vent above his door! He still had a cloud in his room when he showed up to help with the cows!
DOUBLE OOPS!!!!

Forgetting meds isn't good-I know.

Poor boy!

Maybe some baking soda put out will help with the smell. If your going to vacuum soon sprinkle it on the carpet first-if you don't have any/enough on hand it's a good reason to put off vacuuming! ;)

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
Baby quilt is done! :bun

Off to take pics!
BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!

Stove is de-egged!
Gotta bring in my ladder now, and check to see how many egg pieces are in my plants! Might even clean the egg glob off the ceiling!
I'm thinking instead of vacuuming, I might just pack up and leave for a few days and try to forget the whole thing for awhile!

WildRoseBeef

Range nerd & bovine enthusiast
Reaction score
Thewife: I'm truely sorry, but your eggspolding episode has me all cracked up! :D (Puns intended!) :lol: I know it probably wouldn't be as hilarious if it happened to me, but just the same I think I'd still be LMAO!! :gig

Well I got one exam down: and two more to go! My swine nutrition final certainly was better than my midterm....boy does studying ever pay off! :p

Now I'm studying for good ol' Statistics....kinda worried about this exam because it's proven to be one of the more difficult courses in comparison to my Swine Nutrition, Animal Health, and Communications courses.

Wish me luck!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Good luck!!!!

BIL came and got the bull calves. Down to 6 calves to feed! :bun