Good Morning!--Chat thread

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
maybe youll get rain.was talking to my buddy yesterday.an he was thinking about laying some hay down.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Their calling for a chance of rain on Sunday. Hay is trying to green up here.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
he was wanting to get some of his hay baled before they went on a cruise to alaska.because when they get back itll be time to start custom baling hay.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Breeder showed up a bit ago. I had to go out and ask him where the emergency was. He came in here so fast. I reminded him that we have 2 children and to slow down.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
how meny cows did you breed today.high speed isnt good for the semen jugg either.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Good morning

Who ever wants rain, please come and get it!
I'm about out of hay again, and my lower fields still have a few ducks swimming in it!
I am supposed to be packing to leave on a fishing trip tonight. Hubby wanted to leave last night, but he had to work today! All his fishing Buddys are already down there with their own boats!
Poor guy is stuck with just me! (Bummer)

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
GrassFarmerGalloway said:
I'll take some fresh rain, it's dry as kindling here. Fire danger is WAY up here. :hide
Everything is so wet here, I have to search for dry kindling, just to get my fires started!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
GrassFarmerGalloway said:
I'll take some fresh rain, it's dry as kindling here. Fire danger is WAY up here. :hide
Everything is so wet here, I have to search for dry kindling, just to get my fires started!
Starting fires isn't a problem here! There is a burning ban on most places. Quit hogging the rain and send it east.