Good Morning!--Chat thread

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
thewife said:
GrassFarmerGalloway said:
I'll take some fresh rain, it's dry as kindling here. Fire danger is WAY up here. :hide
Everything is so wet here, I have to search for dry kindling, just to get my fires started!
Starting fires isn't a problem here! There is a burning ban on most places. Quit hogging the rain and send it east.
Believe me I would love to send you my rain! The weeds are starting to come up, I want to spray!
We are supposed to be dry for the next 5 days(so they say) reaching 74 on Monday!(so they say)

The little bull calf out of my Brahma/Hereford cow, is trapped in the corral. I COULD go catch him and band him!
But, I am really busy packing the camper, like a good little wife!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
You don't really want to go catch him. That would make him very unhappy and that's no way to start the weekend. ;)

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
You don't really want to go catch him. That would make him very unhappy and that's no way to start the weekend. ;)
Your right!

Besides, it's too late, I just saw him go by with his mama! He must have found the gap in the gate I FORGOT to fix!

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Ok, I'm packed!
Lists of things for the boy to do are made!
Just waiting for Hubby to come home and wisk me away on a fun filled adventure of sitting on a boat in the middle of a river for a day!
BIG WHOOP!

Hope you all have a good weekend!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
its a rainy morning here.enjoy your fishing trip.i see kitty is out on her bumming around day.

WildRoseBeef

Range nerd & bovine enthusiast
Reaction score
Mornin'

Well, I am very happy that I got that exam done yesterday! Though the exam itself was very hard and I had about 15 questions left (out of 50) when I only had 15 minutes left out of a 3-hour time period, I'm still glad I got it done. I dunno how well I did, but I hope its enough to help me to move on to my final year of my degree.

So that's 2 exams down, one more to go...on Tuesday in the morning. Can't wait!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
an then youll be heading home pretty soon for the summer.an get back to your job at the vets office.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
its a rainy morning here.enjoy your fishing trip.i see kitty is out on her bumming around day.
Yep! SIL called and we went bumming. Pretty soon I will have to stay home and do field work though. Probably should have today but, after the stressful week I went. I also needed backing for the lap quilt I'm doing for the great nieces graduation. We had a great day.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
WildRoseBeef said:
Mornin'

Well, I am very happy that I got that exam done yesterday! Though the exam itself was very hard and I had about 15 questions left (out of 50) when I only had 15 minutes left out of a 3-hour time period, I'm still glad I got it done. I dunno how well I did, but I hope its enough to help me to move on to my final year of my degree.

So that's 2 exams down, one more to go...on Tuesday in the morning. Can't wait!
:fl Hope things finish out well! :fl