Good Morning!--Chat thread

WildRoseBeef

Range nerd & bovine enthusiast
Reaction score
Kute Kitten said:
wynedot55 said:
nothing tobe scared of unless your working out in it.
I sometimes help DF work out in storms. Scary.
It's the lightning you should be more scared of, not the thunder. I know thunder scares the bejeezus out of me when I'm outside, but I get more worried about lightning striking a tree or me than the sudden crash of thunder. Thunder is cool to listen to and lightning so neat to watch when you're safe inside the house...I know I was doing the banana dance when we got our first thunderstorm of the season here a couple weeks ago...

Hail is another thing....<shudder> it freaks me out when I'm up on the top floor of the house and hail is just pounding away...that's when I run down to the basement where I feel safer...and probably am safer.

Anybody ever watch Storm Chasers? Now THAT is awesome! Scary sure, but neat all at the same time. :cool:

Well, checked up on my marks on my Stats exam....and it looks like I actually passed!! :D Now I just got that last exam to go on Tuesday, and then I'm home free!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
clap.gif
Congratulations on passing the exam!

:fl for the last one.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
That little stinker, Sweet Tart was out again. Once again, what I want was totally ignored and she was put back into the same pasture she keeps escaping from. DH tells me that the fence hasn't been working right. Why not? He supposedly fixed it Thursday night. More than likely she will be out again tomorrow or the next day and I will have to wrestle with her alone. :( But, if I can catch her she will be put into the small pasture with Winter where she can learn what a fence is.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Evening everyone!
No fish!
Did get to see seals, sea loins and sea gulls!
It was kinda cool(at least I thought it was) a boat near us caught a fish and a sea lion tried to steal it while they were reeling it in! A lot of unpostable words were coming out of that boat!

Kitty, you know once they know they can escape, the will do it again!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
And again, and again, and again. She's been getting out for over a week. I guess I will have to catch her by myself and get her into the little pasture that is fenced with fence panels with an electric wire on the inside.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
And again, and again, and again. She's been getting out for over a week. I guess I will have to catch her by myself and get her into the little pasture that is fenced with fence panels with an electric wire on the inside.
Seems like everytime one finds a way through the fence, no matter what we do, it will work "that spot" until it gets back through!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
kitty just haul the lil escapee to the sale barn.
No, she is generally a sweet natured animal. It's just she needs to learn to mind the fence.