Good Morning!--Chat thread

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
well dont let them run over you going to the back pasture.
You read my mind!
They do get a little pushy and the little road to the gate is between two mud holes! I'm too old to play "which mud clump will hold me"!
I'm thinking I will sneak back and open the gate first, then jump on the tractor and lead them back!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
wynedot55 said:
You read my mind!
They do get a little pushy and the little road to the gate is between two mud holes! I'm too old to play "which mud clump will hold me"!
I'm thinking I will sneak back and open the gate first, then jump on the tractor and lead them back!
Good idea! ;)

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
thewife said:
wynedot55 said:
You read my mind!
Good idea! ;)
Yea!
Once I rounded the last corner, the old cows knew what I was up too!
STAMPEDE!
Red dog ran back to the yard, Bart stuck with me, to protect me! Poor Bernie and Bruiser stood at the side of the road looking lost, not sure what to do!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
Farmer Kitty said:
thewife said:
You read my mind!
Good idea! ;)
Yea!
STAMPEDE!
Red dog ran back to the yard, Bart stuck with me, to protect me! Poor Bernie and Bruiser stood at the side of the road looking lost, not sure what to do!
You're posting so I'm assuming you made it okay. Those darn old cows can just be to smart! ;)

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
thewife said:
Farmer Kitty said:
Good idea! ;)
Yea!
STAMPEDE!
You're posting so I'm assuming you made it okay. Those darn old cows can just be to smart! ;)
I survived!
I waited til they were at the barn and snuck back there and opened the gate, then drove back on the tractor, calling them!

I noticed one cow coming out of the back 80? By the looks of her muddy legs, I am guessing she is going where I don't want her too. She has also been seen stretching fences? She might just have to take a trip to the sale barn real soon!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
Farmer Kitty said:
thewife said:
Yea!
STAMPEDE!
I survived!
I waited til they were at the barn and snuck back there and opened the gate, then drove back on the tractor, calling them!

I noticed one cow coming out of the back 80? By the looks of her muddy legs, I am guessing she is going where I don't want her too. She has also been seen stretching fences? She might just have to take a trip to the sale barn real soon!
Oh, oh.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
hey its just now spring time.an another 35 days itll be time to bale hay.our cows run on 150acs.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
It's almost 70 out there!
I'm ready for Fall!
NO FALL YET!!!
Someone stole our 70's. :hit It's a very windy and cold 42F degrees out! School's site says the feel like is 30F degrees.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
It's above 70!
Got my pampas grass planted!
Planted where Hubby told me not too! I guess he should have helped me?

What the heart Dr. say?