Good Morning!--Chat thread

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
he read over all the report.an said he didnt see anything wrong.an for me to keep the nitro close to me.an use it in case i had another attack.me an mom are thinking that i mayve strained myself fooling with the goat.an i can go back to lifting.the dang dentist filled 3 teeth today an got me for almost $450.still have some more to fill an get the bottom teeth cleaned.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Morning,

We had roughly a quarter inch of precipe between chores yesterday afternoon and this mornings chores. :bun That should really help the fire danger for a couple of days anyway. After we got to the house there was big white stuff falling out of the sky. It didn't stay around so none accumlated anyway. That's okay, we've had enough of that stuff. It's cloudy, windy, and a cold 34 degrees out heading for a high of 52.

I wish that it wouldn't have gotten so cold with the rain. And that the system wouldn't have brought a migrane with it! :(

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
im up an moving slow.will go out sometime an check the chickens.have a meeting with an oil pipeline company at 12.an im in no mood to listen to their offer.from what we are hearing they are really lowballing the offers.an that aint gonna fly.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Good morning

My elbow is whining about all the digging and raking I did yesterday. Going to try to fill in all the holes in the yard today!
Not sure why I bother, Bruiser loves grass clumps and the red dog loves to bury stupid things. Then she lays there all day, growling and attacking anything that goes near the hole!

Wynedot, glad you've been cleared to get back to work!
NOW GO TAKE PICTURES!
Dentist sure can drain the pocket book!

Kitty, you can have our warm weather! The pollen is killing me!

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
my hipp pocket is going tobe really screaming fore this is all over.
We are still paying on Hubbys mouth! I need to go in, but my fear of dentists over rides what little common sense I have!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
they dont bother me as long as they dont mess up using the drill.i was in the chair for 45mins or less.an he filled 3 teeth.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
The maple pollen really gets me but, I'll take it over the cold. I'm tired of being cold! I want to be warm.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
The maple pollen really gets me but, I'll take it over the cold. I'm tired of being cold! I want to be warm.
The big maple in my front yard is covered with little pollen do-hickeys!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
Farmer Kitty said:
The big maple in my front yard is covered with little pollen do-hickeys!
Mine too. The pollen counts are down with this weather anyway but, it also slows the trees down and drags the pollen season for them out.