Good Morning!--Chat thread

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
sorry to hear about the skidsteer dieing.who won the football DH or the girls.WRB i know yor glad tobe back on the farm.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
sorry to hear about the skidsteer dieing.who won the football DH or the girls.WRB i know yor glad tobe back on the farm.
DH is thinking about pulling the engine tomorrow night and seeing for sure what is wrong with it.

Football :idunno and I doubt that they do either. I think they were mostly just throwing it around.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
sorry my hand shorts out typing.i ment the football game.but tossing the ball around is fun to.maybe he can overhaul the motor.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Hay!
Guess what!
I have cows! A whole herd of them!
I haven't seen them around so I figured I better go check and make sure they are where they are supposed to be!
No.2 was stretching the fence AGAIN! I'm thinking she might take a ride this weekend! I have no intention of spending my summer following her around, fixing fences after she opens them up, like I did last summer with her mother and aunt!

Kitty, is your bull calf a bottle baby?

WildRoseBeef! Congrats on being home!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife, don't you know better than that by now? He was born on Sunday morning. As soon as he's settled he will be on the pail, if not sooner.

GrassFarmerGalloway

Melts for all babies
Reaction score
thewife said:
Hay!
Guess what!
I haven't seen them around so I figured I better go check and make sure they are where they are supposed to be!
No.2 was stretching the fence AGAIN! I'm thinking she might take a ride this weekend! I have no intention of spending my summer following her around, fixing fences after she opens them up, like I did last summer with her mother and aunt!

You have COWS???!!! A WHOLE HERD OF THEM?!?!?!

:ep

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
thewife, don't you know better than that by now? He was born on Sunday morning. As soon as he's settled he will be on the pail, if not sooner.
I know!
I guess I should have asked if he was a milk baby!
I was just wondering, since he will be a bull, if you will raise him different than you would a heifer?

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
Farmer Kitty said:
I know!
I guess I should have asked if he was a milk baby!
I was just wondering, since he will be a bull, if you will raise him different than you would a heifer?
Not in the calf stage.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
GrassFarmerGalloway said:
thewife said:
Hay!
Guess what!

You have COWS???!!! A WHOLE HERD OF THEM?!?!?!

:ep
Yep!
And it seems I am of no use to them anymore, now that they have grass! They all ignored me!
They will be back! That pasture won't last too long, then they will love me again!(until I open another pasture)

GrassFarmerGalloway

Melts for all babies
Reaction score
That's just cows. They love you, hate you or ignore you. I keep the relationship between me and my cows 'love' (to some degree) by going out into the pen daily and socializing. Fifteen minutes a day can save you LOTS OF TROUBLE later!