Good Morning!--Chat thread

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
No, we left them empty last night. Probably won't fill them until this weekend.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Good morning

I really need to fix the fence I have been ignoring.
It's part of Smokey pen, I am sure she is going to want to help!
It's on a rocky hillside. I will have to pack everything, can't get to it with the quad! It needs new posts, at least one new string of wire (that I know of) and a chainsaw!
I'm already worn out just thinking about it!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
Good morning

It's on a rocky hillside. I will have to pack everything, can't get to it with the quad! It needs new posts, at least one new string of wire (that I know of) and a chainsaw!
:) Is that where she keeps getting out? Haul things as close as you can with the quad and then work from there. I hate not being able to drive right up to where the fence needs fixing. It seems that every tool etc. is needed in those spots. We had a wooded section that was thick and we couldn't get into except on foot. It now is accessable by fourwheeler. I'm not sure about the trailer but, at least we can park it near and load the 4 wheeler instead of having to walk it.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
thewife said:
Good morning

:) Is that where she keeps getting out? Haul things as close as you can with the quad and then work from there. I hate not being able to drive right up to where the fence needs fixing. It seems that every tool etc. is needed in those spots. We had a wooded section that was thick and we couldn't get into except on foot. It now is accessable by fourwheeler. I'm not sure about the trailer but, at least we can park it near and load the 4 wheeler instead of having to walk it.
Well, since Smokey is a dog, I thinkshe just goes under the fence where the other dogs do!
The part I need to fix, is in a treed, rocky mess! I think the only reason none of them go in or out of that fence, is because they just don't want to go there! It held my BILs horse all last year!
Now I need it to hold heifers in and the bull out!

WildRoseBeef

Range nerd & bovine enthusiast
Reaction score
Morning

Looks like I'm going to be starting at the vet clinic come Monday. Sounds like there's lots of work for me to do there. :)

That's all I gotta say for today...other than doing some yard work outside, and practice my rope-tying skills (doing knots) today.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
WildRoseBeef said:
Morning

Looks like I'm going to be starting at the vet clinic come Monday. Sounds like there's lots of work for me to do there. :)

That's all I gotta say for today...other than doing some yard work outside, and practice my rope-tying skills (doing knots) today.
Sounds like you'll be in heaven at the vet clinic. What is it you do there?

WildRoseBeef

Range nerd & bovine enthusiast
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
WildRoseBeef said:
Morning

Oh lots of stuff: garden work, yard work, assist with client's pets, cleaning duty in the clinic, etc etc etc. All sorts of stuff. :)

Wyne: yeah I'm trying, doing a lot of picture taking while I can; saw a few deer today I just might get some pics up in a bit.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
WildRoseBeef said:
Farmer Kitty said:
WildRoseBeef said:
Morning

Oh lots of stuff: garden work, yard work, assist with client's pets, cleaning duty in the clinic, etc etc etc. All sorts of stuff. :)

Wyne: yeah I'm trying, doing a lot of picture taking while I can; saw a few deer today I just might get some pics up in a bit.
Enough variety to keep it from getting dull!

Latest posts