Good Morning!--Chat thread

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I QUIT!!!!! I decided the livingroom needed painting. I picked up the white paint for ceiling and trim. Then I finally found a green that I liked (carpets a pucky green). I sure hope it dries darker than it is wet! It looks white. :barnie It's also going to need a second coat. :( I quit after a short section to see how it's going to look.

I go down to the ucky basement to get a couple pizza's out of the freezer for supper. NONE! :hit I don't want to make supper! So okay, I decided on taking a box of augraten potatoes and add peas and a jar of chicken. Last jar of chicken. :hit The bator is going but, it's going to be a while before I have any chicken to can from those eggs (assuming some hatch).

I think skipping supper and going straight to bed is a good idea! Unfortunately, I have a family that won't go for it. :(

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Didn't get the fence done, saw croaked!
Didn't get the holes filled, too cold!
Didn't get the laundry done, laziness!
Did get a nice long nap in!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
I should have taken a nap instead of painting!

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
thewife said:
I should have taken a nap instead of painting!
Sounds like we are both doing good Kitty!

I've been craving Buffalo steaks, forgot to take some out to thaw!
I've been craving seafood! I know Hubby will take me out if I want to go, but it's a 45 minute drive to red lobster!
By the time he gets home and we drive there, I would have passed out from hunger!
I had a hot dog! Don't know what he's gonna have!

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Kute Kitten said:
When does your husband usaully get home?
He usually gets home after dark.
He's home early today because he's been going to school all week to learn how to clean up hazerdous messes!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
you make me tired.an i just started moving this morning.kitty is your pantry empty of caned goods from last year yet.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
you make me tired.an i just started moving this morning.kitty is your pantry empty of caned goods from last year yet.
No, some things I won't have to can as much this year.

I candled eggs last night and found the 3 questionable ones I had were clear. I had intended to do them and a spot check on a few. Ended up finding blood rings on my spot checks so I candled them all. 13 blood ring eggs! :hit From 42 in, I'm down to 25 left. I guess I will be collecting eggs and running the bator again after this hatch! :barnie

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Good morning

It's Friday?
I NEED to get that fence done, catch the herd, and try to use common sense in sorting out who is going!
OR, I could run to town, get my hunting license and go turkey hunting?
Hmm...

Sorry to hear about your eggs Kitty!
Seems I have a raven that has been coming in and wiping out all my duck nests. He even got the goose nest. Now the gander is attacking another nesting duck, trying to steal her nest for his woman!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
well running the bator can be fun.but i dont fire 1 up as i dont have a roo with the hens.an i have a new bator in the box.

Latest posts