Good Morning!--Chat thread

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
sounds like your going to end up painting the whole house fore your done.
No, the kitchen is fine, the bedrooms are fine. The bathroom is fine. It's just the livingroom and diningroom that need it.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
No, I'm not painting your's when I'm done. If I still feel like painting then I can move onto my diningroom. It was painted last at the sametime as the livingroom-a little over 20 years ago.

I finally remember to look what it's called, spearmint stick.
NO?
I was even going to let you put together a couple of quilts for me while you was here!

I like to tell Hubby "WE" need to paint the living room when I know he's planning a fishing trip, but hasn't told me about it yet!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
im up an going.getting ready to watch springtime in texas beefmast sale on the pc.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Good morning

I'm up!
I think I am supposed to wake the Hubby? There isn't enough coffee in the house for the both of us! Trying to talk Bruiser into going out to the camper and getting some more, but he's not listening.

getting ready to watch springtime in texas beefmast sale on the pc.
How many you gona buy?

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
a big 0 is what im gonna buy.but i want to see what lot 8 pair w/heifer calf out of black granite brings.all my cow money is going in my mouth.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
a big 0 is what im gonna buy.but i want to see what lot 8 pair w/heifer calf out of black granite brings.all my cow money is going in my mouth.
Darn teeth.

Went to two implement dealers this morning and then to town for breakfast and to our local farm supply store. DH was a pain after the second implement dealer. He was looking at some drags. The one he wanted was a private owned one that the dealer was trying to sell for the guy. DH said he wanted to much money. So he asked about the other one??? When we were looking at them DH didn't even want the other one because it didn't have the fine tooth drag behind it, just the spring tooth. When he asked about it, I asked what was different about it than ours--which is in good shape but is a ridge spring tooth and he wants to replace it. He said nothing was different. I asked why bother to look at it more then. He got mad??? In the van he informed me that he isn't going to buy anymore equipment this year because I dared question it??? Then he told me the one at the dealer was a floating disk. Then why did he say nothing was different??? What did I do wrong??? He is the one that said nothing was different. He's not happy with what we have so why buy another? Did we suddenly come into millions of dollars I know nothing about????

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
There was no need to get mad at me because he gave a bad answer to my question. Besides, he had clearly stated he wasn't interested in that one due to the lack of the fine tooth drags.

Latest posts