Good Morning!--Chat thread

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
i hear you there.i figured yall would go skidsteer shopping.
We went and got parts. He figures it was the head gaskets and a stuck valve. He's fixed the valves and ordered the gaskets--which we picked up earlier. He also got a few things to give it a good tuneup. He says if that doesn't do it he's going to see if he can back the spreader into the barn and use a fork. According to him everyone is asking to much. Hmmmm, if everyone is asking in the same ball park, maybe he's to cheap? :lol:

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
well maybe he can get it up an running.
I hope so. He's been ornery enough to hand fork that barn out and then he'd be crabbier because his back would really be bothering him. Not really something he needs to act up anymore than usual.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I think it's more like all his sister's problems. When they turn one of the big 0's they become depressed and moody. I'm beginning to think the double nickels is his trigger. ENOUGH already!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
well the double nickle shouldnt bother him.an heres why he has a caring wife an 2 sweet daughters that adore him.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Next section of wall and ceiling ready to paint. Only problem is I usually start with the ceiling. My rollers are full of spearament stick paint in a plastic bag so they won't dry out. I guess I can do the white trim work that needs the brush and the roller stuff will have to wait until I get the wall done in that section.

Oh, there's 2 goofy girls in the livingroom. :lol:

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
dare i ask who the goofy girls are
Well, they are Kute Kitten and Peanut of course.

I want to know what I've done wrong? I'm stuck in a corner and worse yet I have to face it.

Latest posts