Good Morning!--Chat thread

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
did you paint yourself into a corner.
Note quite, I'm painting in a corner. The entertainment center's corner. So it's pulled out enough to clean and work behind it but, I'm really in a corner when back there!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
:bun I just found an old handle for the little 3" roller! I can put a new thing on it and do the ceiling as I have 2 of the big rollers and now 2 little ones! I'm also using the liners for the pan so out goes one and in goes the other! :bun

Darn! The caps for the ends won't fit the roller cartiges I have! :/

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
I survived the sale!
We didn't do too bad! Hubby was planning on buying a baler, but I didn't send in all the animals I was giong too, so he is just SOL!
I am going to get my new loft!

Sounds like you had a productive day Kitty!
I did crossword puzzles while Hubby watched the cows sell and BS'ed with his buddy!

I did go some where else though!
And I got a whole bunch of something!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I did go some where else though!
And I got a whole bunch of something!
Then get something finished and post some pics! I want to see. :)

I'm glad your getting your new loft!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
kitty how much do you like having the livingroom painted.im getting ready to go to my yearly sale in may.but ill have to sitt on my hands the whole sale.unless i can steal something.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I'm still painting but, I really like what's painted. I have to work in sections because of no place to go with the furniture. I just move it out and work that section and then push it back and move on to the next section. I just put the second coat on the walls in the corner that I was working last night.

I was going to work the ceiling there next but, the skidsteer isn't right. DH is considering going around to some of the dealers and seeing what they may have. He has off this week so if we find something we are interested in we can go back during the week. He just needs to quit playing games on the game TV and get me some of the ads so I can check what the dealers have on their sites to know which direction(s) we are going. :rolleyes:

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
well now you get the fun job.i love having to talk to dealers an get prices on equipment.skidsteers is 1 thing i havent priced for my buddy yet.an i know he is wanting 1 real bad to work in the broiler houses.what games is playing on the tv.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Today the dealerships are closed-we get to look without them and then contact the ones that have anything we are interested in. Just checked one site and between two of their lots they have 2 in our price range.

I have no clue what they are playing this morning as they have several.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Good morning

I have no clue why I am up, we have a million things to do today!
Hopefully I will get a nap when Hubby gets to go pick up a boat with dad!

Kitty, you have a lot more umph than I do! Moving everything to paint the walls, is what's stopping me! I did it a few years back, I don't want to do it AGAIN!

Wynedot, I've decided to faze out all the big ears from the herd, your gonna have to buy more of them and POST PICTURES, so I can at least see some pretty animals!

Latest posts