Good Morning!--Chat thread

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
sounds like yall are gonna have a fun week shopping for a skidsteer.an i know the girls are glad df is off for a week.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
sounds like yall are gonna have a fun week shopping for a skidsteer.an i know the girls are glad df is off for a week.
Kute Kitten will be at school but, she will be happy to have him home when she gets here.

We're off!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Found one today to call on. Same place has a drag/finisher to call on too. Neither are listed on their site. So maybe they are new acquisitons? Got home and checked the site on 2 chopper boxes and cancelled that idea. Same with a cultimultcher. I told DH if he did much of going to implement dealers looking I would have to get one of those card things that allow you to get internet all over with the laptop. :lol:

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
come let hubby go toy shopping kitty.
???? We went toy shopping. He cancelled the chopper boxes and cultimultcher after seeing what they want for them--not me.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
mom has to hold her foot on me or id go get some more baling equipment.because the custom balers round here want $20 to $25 a bale to cut rake an bale.even with us having 60 to 80acs to bale they dont want to get to it.

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
We have the same chopper box as we were looking at up there. When we bought it 10 years ago it was 2 years old and almost like new. They want more for them now than they did then and they have the extra 10 years wear on them.

DH is going to tear apart the carburator on the skidsteer and see if that's the problem. He doesn't want to pay more than $5000 for one (small sized) and so far it looks like anything better than what we have they are wanting $8,000-$10,000.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
i hear you there.alot of equipment sells for used what it used to cost new years ago.an that kills your hipp pocket.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
I LOVE NAPS!
I think if the boy hadn't woke me (the jerk), I would have stayed down for 3 hours instead of just 2!

mom has to hold her foot on me or id go get some more baling equipment.because the custom balers round here want $20 to $25 a bale to cut rake an bale.even with us having 60 to 80acs to bale they dont want to get to it.
Is that the going rate?
How big are the bales?